PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
PhotoCamel Directory Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Portraits / People

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2006   #1
Vicuna

nonblood will become famous soon enough
CamelKarma: 56
Default Faces of ppl at White Ribbon Event.. :) man figh 2 stop man...

im new in event....hope 2 get some guide.. well i just c n click, is that what u sould do on event?..

nonblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006   #2
F1 Camel

Shortie is a glorious beacon of lightShortie is a glorious beacon of lightShortie is a glorious beacon of lightShortie is a glorious beacon of lightShortie is a glorious beacon of lightShortie is a glorious beacon of lightShortie is a glorious beacon of lightShortie is a glorious beacon of lightShortie is a glorious beacon of lightShortie is a glorious beacon of light
CamelKarma: 1362
Default Re: Faces of ppl at White Ribbon Event.. :) man figh 2 stop man...

cool series

The last one for me as the effect in the first ones doesn't appeal to me

Shortie

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message, but a few electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Shortie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006   #3
Vicuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortie
cool series

The last one for me as the effect in the first ones doesn't appeal to me

Shortie
thx shortie, btw u mean the last 1 the effect is not so intresting? dont really understand...sry in advance..

P/s : haven seen u 4 quite some time.. ^.^ happy 2 c u again...heh...
Old 11-27-2006   #4
F1 Camel

Shortie is a glorious beacon of lightShortie is a glorious beacon of lightShortie is a glorious beacon of lightShortie is a glorious beacon of lightShortie is a glorious beacon of lightShortie is a glorious beacon of lightShortie is a glorious beacon of lightShortie is a glorious beacon of lightShortie is a glorious beacon of lightShortie is a glorious beacon of light
CamelKarma: 1362

Thanks for the response

What I meant was I prefered the last as I am not to keen on the first few - but still a great series and looks like fun was had

Shortie

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message, but a few electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Shortie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006   #5
Vicuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortie
Thanks for the response

What I meant was I prefered the last as I am not to keen on the first few - but still a great series and looks like fun was had

Shortie
oic...the last 1 looks more original...hehe...thx again...

matthew
Old 11-27-2006   #6
F1 Camel

Song4themoon has much to be proud ofSong4themoon has much to be proud ofSong4themoon has much to be proud ofSong4themoon has much to be proud ofSong4themoon has much to be proud ofSong4themoon has much to be proud ofSong4themoon has much to be proud ofSong4themoon has much to be proud ofSong4themoon has much to be proud ofSong4themoon has much to be proud ofSong4themoon has much to be proud of
CamelKarma: 12627
Editing OK?: Ask first

they look great to me... really bring out the emotion of the event... well done

2 Canon Ds Mark II
1 Canon EOS 20D
580EX flash
Canon 17-55 f2.8 IS
Canon 70-200L 2.8 IS USM
CanonEF 100mm 2.8 USM
Canon EF 85mm 1.8
Canon EF 50mm 1.8
Sigma 20mm f1.8
Peleng Fisheye
Song4themoon is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Portraits / People »

Share this topic: