A threesome to begin the year - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Portraits (Advanced Critique)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2018   #11
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 438961
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: A threesome to begin the year

I know, the client is always right, and she dressed them. Plus, hey, Cuba is colorful!
Just saying that the shirt colors and patterns were the first thing I noticed. I prefer viewers main attention is on the faces, not clothing, props, backgrounds, etc.

My preference.
Blad Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018   #12
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 329470
Editing OK?: Ask First

OK, no offense taken! You got that right. Moms will be moms. I get your point and not completely disagree, but ultimately it is up to the client, as you well said. Please, keep criticizing. I like it and I need it.
Ahmed Mateo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018   #13
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 290264
Editing OK?: Yes

I adjusted Levels, Color, Cropped, Sharpened, lightened the eyes and added slight saturation, added Vignette...Just a quick example of corrections to an unadjusted portrait.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Portraits (Advanced Critique) »

Share this topic: