Radio Flyer
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Portraits (Advanced Critique)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2017   #1
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 416203
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Radio Flyer

From the outdoor portion of the shoot. We were going to call it a day and I suggested we move outside for a few.
(Mark, I couldn't leave the umbrella behind, just couldn't, but I will next time)
The Bokeh looks digitized to me, but this is how it came out of the camera. I usually like the bokeh on the 85, but I'm not sure on this one??

Old 09-07-2017   #2
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 266809
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Radio Flyer

It appears to me it's not so much the bokeh and the camera but the harsh light in the background giving it the bokeh you see.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Portraits (Advanced Critique) »

Share this topic: