Radio Flyer
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Portraits (Advanced Critique)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2017   #1
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 413143
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Radio Flyer

From the outdoor portion of the shoot. We were going to call it a day and I suggested we move outside for a few.
(Mark, I couldn't leave the umbrella behind, just couldn't, but I will next time)
The Bokeh looks digitized to me, but this is how it came out of the camera. I usually like the bokeh on the 85, but I'm not sure on this one??

Old 09-07-2017   #2
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 266809
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Radio Flyer

It appears to me it's not so much the bokeh and the camera but the harsh light in the background giving it the bokeh you see.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Portraits (Advanced Critique) »

Share this topic: