PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
PhotoCamel Directory Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > The Photographer > Photography Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2007   #1
Bactrian

Thunder_o_b strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThunder_o_b strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThunder_o_b strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThunder_o_b strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThunder_o_b strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThunder_o_b strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThunder_o_b strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThunder_o_b strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThunder_o_b strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThunder_o_b strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThunder_o_b strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 175170
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Flowers

Where should I post pics of flowers?

Old 11-19-2007   #2
Bactrian

Thunder_o_b strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThunder_o_b strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThunder_o_b strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThunder_o_b strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThunder_o_b strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThunder_o_b strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThunder_o_b strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThunder_o_b strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThunder_o_b strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThunder_o_b strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThunder_o_b strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
Default Re: Flowers

This a rose from Mrs. Lee`s garden in Pico Rivera.

Kodak Gold ISO 200, tripod sky filter, cokin warming. T2 kit lens. Scaned on a HP from a4x6 print. I used a white card to reflect sunlight in to the center. The up loads are burning out. The print is fine tho... I don` get it.

The sig reads Thomas Thunder Orozco.

Coments please.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rose 1.jpg (26.1 KB, 49 views)
Thunder_o_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007   #3
Llama

happusa is a name known to allhappusa is a name known to allhappusa is a name known to allhappusa is a name known to allhappusa is a name known to allhappusa is a name known to allhappusa is a name known to allhappusa is a name known to allhappusa is a name known to allhappusa is a name known to allhappusa is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 1685

I believe that flowers are posted in Nature/Wildlife forum.

BTW I like the rose shot but the sig is too large and distracting IMHO.

happusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007   #4
Bactrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by happusa View Post
I believe that flowers are posted in Nature/Wildlife forum.

BTW I like the rose shot but the sig is too large and distracting IMHO.
Thanks.
Yeah sig is too big. But the pen won`t write smaller.

Maybe if I use a larger print than a 4x6?.... Or just leave the sig off all together, I mean, I have the negs it would not be hard to prove that thay are my shots.

Besides, my hand writing sucks.
Thunder_o_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007   #5
F1 Camel

blumesan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorblumesan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorblumesan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorblumesan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorblumesan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorblumesan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorblumesan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorblumesan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorblumesan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorblumesan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorblumesan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 177965

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderhawk View Post
This a rose from Mrs. Lee`s garden in Pico Rivera.

Kodak Gold ISO 200, tripod sky filter, cokin warming. T2 kit lens. Scaned on a HP from a4x6 print. I used a white card to reflect sunlight in to the center. The up loads are burning out. The print is fine tho... I don` get it.

Coments please.
If I understand correctly, you printed (enlarged) the neg and then scanned the print. I believe you would get better results if you scanned the negative.

Cheers/Mike
Old 11-20-2007   #6
Bactrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blumesan View Post
If I understand correctly, you printed (enlarged) the neg and then scanned the print. I believe you would get better results if you scanned the negative.

Cheers/Mike
Yup, that`s what I did. Dropped the paper on the scaner and pushed the button..
I guess it`s time I learned a little more about my scaner.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > The Photographer > Photography Talk »

Share this topic: