Model Mayhem
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Photography Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2018   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 2550
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Model Mayhem

What are the opinions of the Photographers on Model Mayhem ?

Thanks,

Old 05-03-2018   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 400323
Default Re: Model Mayhem

The quality varies widely. Some are quite capable and professional, others are trying to improve their skills, and some may be more interested in girls than in photography. The talent and professionalism of the models also varies. I've found better models among friends and acquaintances than on MM.
Jim Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018   #3
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 178206
Editing OK?: Ask First

I have ben a member of Model Mayhem for about 10 years. Nothing but good experiences. I post a casting call about 3 or 4 times a year. Certainly experience, varies, but always fun and always produce great results. Check out my port https://www.modelmayhem.com/Blank

www.craigblankphoto.com
Sketch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018   #4
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 703

Hey, I belong to that site and they are OK. Like any community, some are nice and others are just full of themselves!

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Photography Talk »

Share this topic:

Tags
mayhem, model, opinion