Jpeg or RAW? - Page 26
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Photography Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2012   #251
Llama

CamelKarma: 1783
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Jpeg or RAW?

Morning RV , 4.15am here now , whats the go with ya mud run , jpegs , if there any good sooc they should only need some contrast a sharpen maybe some shadow adjustment
Old 05-09-2012   #252
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 5188665

I was going to write a real technical article about JPEG and RAW files based on my own experiences with shooting and processing both, There is jyst too much flack happening here and anything I write would be a wasted of bandwidth in this hostile environment. Nor would a lecture on the proper participation on operating on the FRIENDLY FORUM. SOME FOLKS ARE BULLYING AND OTHERS CONTINUE TO EGG THEM ON. This is a no win situation for the forum, the combatants and others who are looking on in good faith and actually trying to learn something.

There are no names mentioned as yet (by me) so as a moderator, I am gonna CLOSE this thread, at least temporarily, until things are worked out and settle down. THERE HAVE BEEN COMPLAINTS!

Ed

Last edited by Ed Shapiro; 05-09-2012 at 03:32 PM.. Reason: typos
Old 05-09-2012   #253
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 5188665

CLOSED FOR NOW. Any questions? Send me a PM.

Ottawa, Canada
Closed Thread

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Photography Talk »

Share this topic: