PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Photography Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010   #1
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Vicuna

Location: Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain
Mary Robinson is a glorious beacon of lightMary Robinson is a glorious beacon of lightMary Robinson is a glorious beacon of lightMary Robinson is a glorious beacon of lightMary Robinson is a glorious beacon of lightMary Robinson is a glorious beacon of lightMary Robinson is a glorious beacon of lightMary Robinson is a glorious beacon of light
CamelKarma: 965
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Top 10 Signs you are addicted to Photography

I recently discovered an online photography magazine, which is free and quite good reading. They also had this top 10 listing and I found it quite funny. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I have.

http://www.photographybb.com/discussions/top-10-signs-addicted-to-photography/

Nikon
http://maryrobinsonphotography.com/Blog
Mary Robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #2
Dromedary

12step is a splendid one to behold12step is a splendid one to behold12step is a splendid one to behold12step is a splendid one to behold12step is a splendid one to behold12step is a splendid one to behold12step is a splendid one to behold12step is a splendid one to behold12step is a splendid one to behold12step is a splendid one to behold12step is a splendid one to behold
CamelKarma: 5883
Default Re: Top 10 Signs you are addicted to Photography

I don't see the link.

My Shop: http://www.zibbet.com/TFlynnPhotography

My Flickr Page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tflynnphoto/
12step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #3
Dromedary

Jeff D is a name known to allJeff D is a name known to allJeff D is a name known to allJeff D is a name known to allJeff D is a name known to allJeff D is a name known to allJeff D is a name known to allJeff D is a name known to allJeff D is a name known to allJeff D is a name known to allJeff D is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 2564

12, here you go.
She was using white for the link text.

Top 10 Signs You Are Obsessed With Photography - PhotographyBB Online Magazine and Community

Jeff
Jeff D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #4
Vicuna

JCOphoto is just really niceJCOphoto is just really niceJCOphoto is just really niceJCOphoto is just really niceJCOphoto is just really niceJCOphoto is just really niceJCOphoto is just really nice
CamelKarma: 700
Editing OK?: Ask first

Pretty funny. I like the last one about landscape saturation. I've thought that before. =P
Old 11-14-2010   #5
Photocamel Master

Dirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 810509
Editing OK?: Ask First

like them and so true
Old 11-14-2010   #6
Guanaco

Logic 7 is just really very very niceLogic 7 is just really very very niceLogic 7 is just really very very niceLogic 7 is just really very very niceLogic 7 is just really very very niceLogic 7 is just really very very niceLogic 7 is just really very very niceLogic 7 is just really very very niceLogic 7 is just really very very niceLogic 7 is just really very very niceLogic 7 is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 53621

Old 11-14-2010   #7
Photocamel Master

scoundrel1728 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscoundrel1728 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscoundrel1728 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscoundrel1728 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscoundrel1728 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscoundrel1728 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscoundrel1728 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscoundrel1728 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscoundrel1728 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscoundrel1728 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscoundrel1728 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 222520
Editing OK?: Ask first

I can claim 1-4 and am disqualified from #7 because I have (and use) more than one camera. I can't do #10 yet because the external differences between some models aren't visible from that distance (unless you have better eyesight than I). Does that make me obsessed with photography?
scoundrel1728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #8
Llama

nomorspam is a name known to allnomorspam is a name known to allnomorspam is a name known to allnomorspam is a name known to allnomorspam is a name known to allnomorspam is a name known to allnomorspam is a name known to allnomorspam is a name known to allnomorspam is a name known to allnomorspam is a name known to allnomorspam is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 1930

I like number 3....last weekend I was walking through the mall with my wife and noticed that I was checking out the lighting in every window advertisement we went by.....I asked her if that makes me pathetic...we won't go into the answer.
Old 11-14-2010   #9
Camel Breath

Rain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 10398343

# 10 made me laugh out loud.
Old 11-15-2010   #10
Vicuna

YACOB will become famous soon enough
CamelKarma: 54

I like these That could be me

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Photography Talk »

Share this topic: