PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > The Photographer > Photography Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010   #1
Alpaca

aivzdog is just really very very niceaivzdog is just really very very niceaivzdog is just really very very niceaivzdog is just really very very niceaivzdog is just really very very niceaivzdog is just really very very niceaivzdog is just really very very niceaivzdog is just really very very niceaivzdog is just really very very niceaivzdog is just really very very niceaivzdog is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 48329
Default John Deere photo finalists

The finalists have been chosen and now its the public's choice on the winner. Place your votes to the photo that you think is the winner.
John Deere MachineFinder Ultimate Fan Photo Contest - Finalists Announced! | John Deere MachineFinder

xx
Anna

Old 07-24-2010   #2
Guanaco

Recalibration strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRecalibration strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRecalibration strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRecalibration strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRecalibration strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRecalibration strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRecalibration strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRecalibration strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRecalibration strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRecalibration strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRecalibration strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 107901
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: John Deere photo finalists

Well, I voted and have to say Im rather surprised by the other voter's favorites.
Recalibration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010   #3
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

zemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 5438120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recalibration View Post
Well, I voted and have to say Im rather surprised by the other voter's favorites.
Wow! I'd have to agree.
zemlin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010   #4
Bactrian

Bogeyguy is just really very very niceBogeyguy is just really very very niceBogeyguy is just really very very niceBogeyguy is just really very very niceBogeyguy is just really very very niceBogeyguy is just really very very niceBogeyguy is just really very very niceBogeyguy is just really very very niceBogeyguy is just really very very niceBogeyguy is just really very very niceBogeyguy is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 39520

Hmmm. Very interesting.
Bogeyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010   #5
F1 Camel

uk2usa strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoruk2usa strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoruk2usa strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoruk2usa strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoruk2usa strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoruk2usa strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoruk2usa strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoruk2usa strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoruk2usa strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoruk2usa strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoruk2usa strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 349734

I think that someone must have a very large extended family... very puzzled by the voting so far
uk2usa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010   #6
Vicuna

psguru is a name known to allpsguru is a name known to allpsguru is a name known to allpsguru is a name known to allpsguru is a name known to allpsguru is a name known to allpsguru is a name known to allpsguru is a name known to allpsguru is a name known to allpsguru is a name known to allpsguru is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 1845
Editing OK?: Ask first

Never can figure out how people will vote.
Old 07-26-2010   #7
Vicuna

longputt is a jewel in the roughlongputt is a jewel in the roughlongputt is a jewel in the roughlongputt is a jewel in the rough
CamelKarma: 315

Oh My ! was I way off
longputt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010   #8
Dromedary

ront has much to be proud ofront has much to be proud ofront has much to be proud ofront has much to be proud ofront has much to be proud ofront has much to be proud ofront has much to be proud ofront has much to be proud ofront has much to be proud ofront has much to be proud ofront has much to be proud of
CamelKarma: 12422

I have 2 pics in this contest and I also have to say that I am very surprised by how the voting has gone. Obviously I am a bit prejudice, but the voting , IMHO, is not necessarily going for the best pictures. I would agree with the extended family bit as well as lots of friends. Oh well, not a biggy.

Ron

Sony A700; Sony f36A & Sony F42A; KM 28-75; Sony 100 macro; Sony 18-250; Tamron 70-300; Tamron 200-500mm; Minolta 50 f1.7, Canon s90
ront is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010   #9
Guanaco

Recalibration strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRecalibration strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRecalibration strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRecalibration strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRecalibration strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRecalibration strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRecalibration strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRecalibration strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRecalibration strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRecalibration strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRecalibration strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 107901

Quote:
Originally Posted by ront View Post
I have 2 pics in this contest and I also have to say that I am very surprised by how the voting has gone. Obviously I am a bit prejudice, but the voting , IMHO, is not necessarily going for the best pictures. I would agree with the extended family bit as well as lots of friends. Oh well, not a biggy.

Ron
Love your John Deere pics Ront!
Recalibration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010   #10
Dromedary

ront has much to be proud ofront has much to be proud ofront has much to be proud ofront has much to be proud ofront has much to be proud ofront has much to be proud ofront has much to be proud ofront has much to be proud ofront has much to be proud ofront has much to be proud ofront has much to be proud of
CamelKarma: 12422

Thanks a lot Recalibration!

Ron

http://ront.smugmug.com/

Sony A700; Sony f36A & Sony F42A; KM 28-75; Sony 100 macro; Sony 18-250; Tamron 70-300; Tamron 200-500mm; Minolta 50 f1.7, Canon s90
ront is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > The Photographer > Photography Talk »

Share this topic: