PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
PhotoCamel Directory Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Contests, Challenges, and Assignments > Photo of the Week > Photo of the Week Archive

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2011   #11
Mika

Default Re: Photo of the Week--December 04, 2011

very nice photo. congrats on potw.

Old 12-05-2011   #12
Alpaca

dmyroncox will become famous soon enough
CamelKarma: 69
Editing OK?: No

very clear
dmyroncox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011   #13
Bactrian

studiozahzah is just really very very nicestudiozahzah is just really very very nicestudiozahzah is just really very very nicestudiozahzah is just really very very nicestudiozahzah is just really very very nicestudiozahzah is just really very very nicestudiozahzah is just really very very nicestudiozahzah is just really very very nicestudiozahzah is just really very very nicestudiozahzah is just really very very nicestudiozahzah is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 58552
Editing OK?: Yes

Congratulations on POTW! Great shot of the minutiae of his skin. P.S., I could have sworn I just saw him blink...
Oly E-3, Oly E-30, little broken Oly E-510...Zuiko 50 mm...Zuiko 14-54mm...Zuiko 50-200mm...Zuiko 12-60mm...Rokinon 8mm fisheye...Rokinon 85mm...a little Topaz, a little NIK...FL-36R & Nissin Di466 flashes...Polaris light meter...Flashpoint II monolights, softbox, umbrella, beauty dish...assorted barndoors, snoots, gels and a variety of DIY photography "helpers" and gadgets all conspiring together to confuse and trick me.

Renata
studiozahzah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #14
Vicuna

stevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of light
CamelKarma: 1391
Editing OK?: No

Excellent composition, sharpness, and background bokeh!

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Contests, Challenges, and Assignments > Photo of the Week > Photo of the Week Archive »

Share this topic: