A Friend's Feline
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Pets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1 Week Ago   #1
Llama

CamelKarma: 3934365
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default A Friend's Feline

A friend asked me to feed his cat and deal with a litter box for three days. The least the cat could do is to sit for a portrait.

Old 4 Days Ago   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1215285
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: A Friend's Feline

I like it. It is a very clear portrait of a red tabby and white adult cat. Can we assume that this one is a male?
whaas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Days Ago   #3
Llama

CamelKarma: 3934365
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: A Friend's Feline

Thanks, whaas2!
You're right. He's a big male cat.
Until now, I had never spent any time around a cat. He turned out to be very friendly -- even affectionate.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Pets »

Share this topic: