Foster Kitten Before and After Post Processing
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Pets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1215281
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Foster Kitten Before and After Post Processing

Here are two photos of a foster kitten both before and after post processing. I use a cat toy called "Cat Dancer" to get the kitten to perform but I do not really want the cat toy in the photo. I like the "Cat Dancer" because it does a good job in getting the kittens to perform yet it is fairly easy to remove from the photo. Tell me how bad it really is.

File Type: jpg FOSTS2X1.jpg (150.8 KB, 25 views)
whaas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #2
Llama

CamelKarma: 403872
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Foster Kitten Before and After Post Processing

Good job on the edit and the pose.
Try taking them out side in the shade or by a big window instead of using flash
Old 1 Week Ago   #3
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1215281
Editing OK?: Ask first

Thank you for viewing and commenting. The problem is that they are not allowed outside of their room and the window in their room faces north and gets very little direct sun slight. I agree that natural lighting is better then flash lighting but sufficient natural light is not available. Yesterday they all went back to the shelter all the kittens were adopted within hours and went to their new homes so I no longer have them available to shoot.
whaas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #4
Llama

CamelKarma: 403872
Editing OK?: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaas2 View Post
Thank you for viewing and commenting. The problem is that they are not allowed outside of their room and the window in their room faces north and gets very little direct sun slight. I agree that natural lighting is better then flash lighting but sufficient natural light is not available. Yesterday they all went back to the shelter all the kittens were adopted within hours and went to their new homes so I no longer have them available to shoot.
Glad they all found homes, good job!
North facing Windows are the best, next time try putting them on a table right next to the window, you'd be surprised

eosxt is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Pets »

Share this topic: