PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Pets > Pet Challenge Archive

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2007   #1
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

JDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 2110670
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Pet Pictures: Best of 2006

Post your best pet pictures of 2006!

Old 01-05-2007   #2
F1 Camel

RobAmy strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRobAmy strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRobAmy strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRobAmy strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRobAmy strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRobAmy strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRobAmy strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRobAmy strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRobAmy strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRobAmy strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRobAmy strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 802370
Default Re: Pet Pictures: Best of 2006

RobAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007   #3
F1 Camel

harryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 151938

JDArt, Love #3, looks like he is a hard working hard playing kind of guy.

http://pbase.com/harrydavid
Amateur having fun! Feel free to edit any of my images.
harryd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007   #4
F1 Camel

harryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor

RobAmy, I would love to be able to get the clarity you get in your photos. #3 is a killer shot, the sharpness is amazing.

Old 01-05-2007   #5
Camel Breath

JDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor

Great pics so far....
JDArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007   #6
Bactrian

cedric_r is a name known to allcedric_r is a name known to allcedric_r is a name known to allcedric_r is a name known to allcedric_r is a name known to allcedric_r is a name known to allcedric_r is a name known to allcedric_r is a name known to allcedric_r is a name known to allcedric_r is a name known to allcedric_r is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 1688
Editing OK?: Ask first

Good dog shots so far. But someone had to stick cat photos here. I think these were all taken with the Canon 50mm f1.8.

Old 01-05-2007   #7
F1 Camel

Good job Cedric, I wondered if cats were allowed here, being new here I did not want to break any rules.
Here is Desoto.

Old 01-05-2007   #8
Camel Breath

Cedric, those are special. Nice, Harry.
JDArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #9
Llama

lobofw has a spectacular aura aboutlobofw has a spectacular aura about
CamelKarma: 141

Ok, I know I haven't been around much of late, and I'm really behind on things in here at the Camel. But, if unusual pets count in here, then I have one for ya.
How about an Alaskan Tundra Wolf named Samson.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_1354ab.jpg (108.2 KB, 447 views)
Old 01-07-2007   #10
Llama

lobofw has a spectacular aura aboutlobofw has a spectacular aura about
CamelKarma: 141

If working dogs also count, how about a drug dog named Lea.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Pets > Pet Challenge Archive »

Share this topic: