PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010   #11
Vicuna

bogiesbad is a jewel in the roughbogiesbad is a jewel in the roughbogiesbad is a jewel in the rough
CamelKarma: 297
Default Re: show us you best pentax made shot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Webb View Post
All are very interesting, but the last one is my favorite. I like the top portion of the image cropped down to just above the center blade of grass. The grass blades leads my eye directly to the fantastic spectrum of colors. The image gives me the feeling that I am viewing a water painting. Good work, and thanks for letting us see them!

C Webb
Thank you for the comments. I was testing random shots with the new (to me) macro converter and did not notice the spectrum till vieing on the PC. I consider it a bonus for shivering my bones out there.
chris
bogiesbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010   #12
Alpaca

Jboyde will become famous soon enough
CamelKarma: 93

I'd like to contribute.

Pentax K20
ISO100
FA 50 at f2.2 and 1/180
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sh.jpg (26.5 KB, 308 views)
Jboyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010   #13
Photocamel Master

Dirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 810509
Editing OK?: Ask First

Cool .. good portrait of a nice lady
Old 09-12-2010   #14
Seawolf66

Dirk: done with a K-10-D camera Super Takumar 50mm F-1.4 and shot at F-1.4 got CA in it but otherwise I love it:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BKLITE-Orchin -2-3587.jpg (163.9 KB, 283 views)
Old 09-13-2010   #15
Photocamel Master

Dirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf66 View Post
Dirk: done with a K-10-D camera Super Takumar 50mm F-1.4 and shot at F-1.4 got CA in it but otherwise I love it:
Great photo Seawolf66 , to me it doesn't bother that it has ca in it,
Almost every lens has something good and bad. it ishard to make a perfect lens without any error ..
Old 09-20-2010   #16
Vicuna

Frankie Pereira has a spectacular aura aboutFrankie Pereira has a spectacular aura about
CamelKarma: 159
Editing OK?: Ask first

This is an oldie from 2008 but It's one of my favorites. It was taken on a photoshoot around Downtown Orlando for a High Fashion model's portfolio. Pentax *ist DS, 1/125, F 4.0, ISO 200. The lens used was an old Albinar 80-200mm at around 200mm.

Ciao

Frankie P.

res ipsa loquitur

www.frankiepereira.com
Frankie Pereira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #17
Photocamel Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Pereira View Post
This is an oldie from 2008 but It's one of my favorites. Ciao
Frankie P.

Great shot Frankie
Old 11-01-2010   #18
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
F1 Camel

Brian H strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrian H strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrian H strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrian H strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrian H strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrian H strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrian H strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrian H strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrian H strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrian H strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrian H strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 2683374
Editing OK?: Ask first

ceremonial paddles 2010 tribal canoe journey, Pentax K20D, Sigma Bigma 310mm. 1/180th. F8.0 manual mode dont know if its my best but I like it. Camera is borrowed for the event from my sister

SONY A99 A580 and A55
........Carl Zeiss 16-80mm, .Sigma 50-500mm (bigma) f4, Minolta 50mm f1.7, Minolta 35-70 F4 Macro. Minolta 28-85mm F3.5 Macro. tons of studio lights and modifiers 9 full frame
Brian H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010   #19
Photocamel Master

cool chito!
Old 12-03-2010   #20
Alpaca

maksym is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 10

K10d + 50 f1.4 at f8. I like that lens a lot!

Portrait de moi-mÍme by Maxime Theriault, on Flickr

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax »

Share this topic: