Looking for a Pentax 18-55mm lens part! - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week
 

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1 Week Ago   #11
Guanaco
 
Dewman's Avatar
 
Location: Idaho, USA
Posts: 413
CamelKarma: 743908
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: No
Default Re: Looking for a Pentax 18-55mm lens part!

Moodless, Try as I might, I simply cannot find out how to send a PM! Color me dense!
__________________
Tu ne cede malis
Dewman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #12
Vicuna
 
Location: xxx
Posts: 220
CamelKarma: 596039
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Looking for a Pentax 18-55mm lens part!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewman View Post
Moodless, Try as I might, I simply cannot find out how to send a PM! Color me dense!
left click on my name/avatar then a few pop-up options would show, the top one is "send a pm to______" clikc that one and it would direct you to your messages/inbox..

__________________
post whatever is in your mind no matter how unbearable it is to others, no matter if they are in authority, or a forum bully or simply a sour troll. In the end you can't please everyone and may annoy some but that is what a forum should be, an open discussion complete with trolls all over.
moodless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #13
Guanaco
 
Dewman's Avatar
 
Location: Idaho, USA
Posts: 413
CamelKarma: 743908
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: No
Default Re: Looking for a Pentax 18-55mm lens part!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodless View Post
left click on my name/avatar then a few pop-up options would show, the top one is "send a pm to______" clikc that one and it would direct you to your messages/inbox..



Hmmm..... this is very strange. When I LEFT click on your name, I get the drop-down menu, but there is NO option so send a PM! When I click on anyone else's name, even my own, the option is there! Odd, that!

Maybe, if you wouldn't mind, PM ME and I'll reply with my mailing address. Sorry for all the trouble.
Dewey
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (14.6 KB, 8 views)
__________________
Tu ne cede malis
Dewman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #14
Vicuna
 
Location: xxx
Posts: 220
CamelKarma: 596039
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Looking for a Pentax 18-55mm lens part!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewman View Post
Hmmm..... this is very strange. When I LEFT click on your name, I get the drop-down menu, but there is NO option so send a PM! When I click on anyone else's name, even my own, the option is there! Odd, that!

Maybe, if you wouldn't mind, PM ME and I'll reply with my mailing address. Sorry for all the trouble.
Dewey
i just realized i already turned off pms way back in 2015. was active here then till i noticed some of my post have been deleted by sensitive people, hence my inactivity from this forum..

just send me an email at;

allanagcanas@gmail.com


__________________
Members don't see ads in threads. Register for your free account today and become a member of PhotoCamel to open up the site's many benefits and features.
__________________
post whatever is in your mind no matter how unbearable it is to others, no matter if they are in authority, or a forum bully or simply a sour troll. In the end you can't please everyone and may annoy some but that is what a forum should be, an open discussion complete with trolls all over.
moodless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax »


Share this topic:

Thread Tools
Display Modes