PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2011   #1
Photocamel Master

Dirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 810509
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default K10D social group

hi folks i have created a social group for those that own and use a pentax k10d
and included my settings. please join me if you have this wonderfull camera .

Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012   #2
Vicuna

slip is a glorious beacon of lightslip is a glorious beacon of lightslip is a glorious beacon of lightslip is a glorious beacon of lightslip is a glorious beacon of lightslip is a glorious beacon of lightslip is a glorious beacon of lightslip is a glorious beacon of lightslip is a glorious beacon of light
CamelKarma: 1222
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: K10D social group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
hi folks i have created a social group for those that own and use a pentax k10d
and included my settings. please join me if you have this wonderfull camera .
how to join?

thanks
slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012   #3
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

wolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 168784319

I guess my K100d doesn't qualify? After all the only difference is a 'zero'.
Old 03-03-2012   #4
Photocamel Master

Dirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfd View Post
We can add a new group or try to edit the K10d group . there hardly is any traffic but mine sadly. Lots of soakers instead of truely parcipants
Old 03-03-2012   #5
Vicuna

YACOB will become famous soon enough
CamelKarma: 54

Sorry Kirk. But I'm using the k100d also plus a KX. Was saving for the K7 or k5 but need to get a new roof on the house.
YACOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012   #6
Camel Breath

wolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor

I'm actually using my K7 way more than the K100d now. I generally have the K 100d in the bag as a backup.
Old 03-09-2012   #7
Photocamel Master

well why not make one super group where every model is welcome ?
And users will have to post the model nr obligatory when posting something in the usergroup.

sounds like a great idea of mine
Old 03-09-2012   #8
Camel Breath

That sounds like a great idea, Dirk.
Old 03-10-2012   #9
Photocamel Master

it is online .. now we need to post in it as mods .. to show how it is done
Old 05-05-2012   #10
Llama

ChicagoJohn has a brilliant futureChicagoJohn has a brilliant futureChicagoJohn has a brilliant futureChicagoJohn has a brilliant futureChicagoJohn has a brilliant futureChicagoJohn has a brilliant futureChicagoJohn has a brilliant futureChicagoJohn has a brilliant futureChicagoJohn has a brilliant futureChicagoJohn has a brilliant futureChicagoJohn has a brilliant future
CamelKarma: 14126

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfd View Post
I have two of them. Zero is nothing, right? So we're in, wolfd. And in my case, doubly so.

Glad to be a member of this exclusive club.

I feel very privileged as well John.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax »

Share this topic: