PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
PhotoCamel Directory Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2012   #61
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

wolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 122756812
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Any love for the Pentax K10D ?

I was looking at buying a used K10d about 2 yrs ago but decided to buy a new K7 instead.

wolfd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012   #62
Photocamel Master

Dirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 810509
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: Any love for the Pentax K10D ?

wel the K7 is a nice camera and newer than the K10d . It doesn't bother me i shoot what i want to shoot when and where is shoot ..

I like it a lot there are certainly things that can be better but thus far i am more limiting in pentax knowledge than in nikon (because i shoot that since 2007 and pentax only since 2010 -11 )

before i had the D200 the pentax was the heaviest camera i had.
now that is changed and the nikon D200 is now heavier . i tend to shake with light gear but with heavy gear it doesn't happen that often

Dirk is online now   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax Forum »

Share this topic: