PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2008   #31
Vicuna

kentax is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 29
Default Re: Pentax K10D?

Anyone getting the k20d? Word is, selected pre-orders are in the hands of end-users already.
kentax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008   #32
Guanaco

prometeus is a name known to allprometeus is a name known to allprometeus is a name known to allprometeus is a name known to allprometeus is a name known to allprometeus is a name known to allprometeus is a name known to allprometeus is a name known to allprometeus is a name known to allprometeus is a name known to allprometeus is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 2236
Editing OK?: Yes

nope just have the k10d no need for it until my k10d is worn out.
prometeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008   #33
Guanaco

Joel will become famous soon enough
CamelKarma: 63
Editing OK?: Yes

Same here. I wont be upgrading until something happens to the K10D
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012   #34
Photocamel Master

Dirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 810509
Editing OK?: Ask first

moved here

My User Review

The k10D is special to me , i bought one on near mint condition , just about a year ago. I have used it lightly because i like to keep the clicks low . but a few photos really are nice to see and offer a great detail and after tweaking a more vivid look.

Bathing duck K10D+18-55 SMC DA

i like onboard stableliser like i am used to have in the Sony Alpha A100 . So that i can use any pentax lens and it automatically will have a stableliser

Suprised by the overall sharpness even with a simple 18-55 smc da kitlens

crop of the text in white lines

Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax Forum »

Share this topic: