PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2012   #1
Alpaca

Simba is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 10
Default Vivitar Lenses

Hello all. I don't know if this is a question for here but Ill try.. I have a Asahi Pentax, but my question is I have 3 ( 28mm. 85-205mm and 400mm) lenses and was wondering if these would fit on any modern day cameras? I can't find anywhere that tells me.

they are really nice lenses so it'd be awesome if I could find a awesome camera to put them with. Im looking for somethinh to take pictures with on my trip in Korea.

Old 02-19-2012   #2
F1 Camel

Narsuitus has a brilliant futureNarsuitus has a brilliant futureNarsuitus has a brilliant futureNarsuitus has a brilliant futureNarsuitus has a brilliant futureNarsuitus has a brilliant futureNarsuitus has a brilliant futureNarsuitus has a brilliant futureNarsuitus has a brilliant futureNarsuitus has a brilliant futureNarsuitus has a brilliant future
CamelKarma: 23429
Default Re: Vivitar Lenses

I understand how you feel about your Vivitar lenses. I have a Vivitar 28mm lens (mounted on camera on right) for my Pentax cameras that was such an excellent performer that I bought the following adapters so I could use it on my Nikon cameras (film and digital) and my Olympus Ep-1 compact digital:

M42 to Nikon F mount adapter

M42 to m4/3 lens adapter

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11336821@N00/5616852552/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pentax Spotmatic 04 sml.JPG (119.4 KB, 34 views)
Narsuitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012   #3
Alpaca

Simba is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 10
Default Re: Vivitar Lenses

Yeah, I just found converters, which is nice to be able to use such a nice lens for just starting out.
Nice picture, I have the one on the left. got it for free at a garage sell with the lenses.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax Forum »

Share this topic:

Tags
lense, pentax, vivitar