PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2011   #1
Llama

craftysnapper strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcraftysnapper strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcraftysnapper strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcraftysnapper strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcraftysnapper strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcraftysnapper strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcraftysnapper strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcraftysnapper strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcraftysnapper strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcraftysnapper strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcraftysnapper strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 3981402
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Just Got My New Lens

Just had it deleivered, Amazon UK were doing a deal on the DA 55-300mm, 135 instead of the usual 269 so i could not resist.

Had to try it out but as the light was fading quickly I only managed couple in the front garden. Will do better tommorow.

Both taken at ISO1600

Hibiscus

The wing mirror of my old VW Bug.

One day I hope to be the person my dogs think I am.

http://www.pbase.com/paulsilkphotography
https://www.flickr.com/photos/paul_silk_photography/
craftysnapper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

Georgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 81537675
Default Re: Just Got My New Lens

No images here.
Olympus C5050Z P/S
Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro
Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S ED VR II
Kenco 1.4 Teleplus Pro 300 DGX
Nikon 105mm Micro 1:4 AI
Nikon 60mm Micro F:2.8 D AF-S
Nikon AF 28-80mm 1:3 3.5-5.6 G
Nikon 55-200mm F:4-5.6 G VR DX AF-S ED

georgepats-daily-diary-digital-delight-2014-a.html

georgepats-daily-diary-digital-delight.html

spiders-spiders-more-spiders.html
Georgepat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #3
Llama

craftysnapper strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcraftysnapper strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcraftysnapper strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcraftysnapper strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcraftysnapper strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcraftysnapper strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcraftysnapper strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcraftysnapper strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcraftysnapper strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcraftysnapper strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcraftysnapper strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 3981402

How about now?

http://www.pbase.com/paulsilkphotography
https://www.flickr.com/photos/paul_silk_photography/
craftysnapper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #4
Dromedary

Gene243 has a brilliant futureGene243 has a brilliant futureGene243 has a brilliant futureGene243 has a brilliant futureGene243 has a brilliant futureGene243 has a brilliant futureGene243 has a brilliant futureGene243 has a brilliant futureGene243 has a brilliant futureGene243 has a brilliant futureGene243 has a brilliant future
CamelKarma: 15515

Images are up.
Looking good.

You are who you choose to be, are you who you want to be?
Gene243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #5
Camel Breath

Georgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 81537675

Yes. Very good. Lens is a keeper!!
Olympus C5050Z P/S
Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro
Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S ED VR II
Kenco 1.4 Teleplus Pro 300 DGX
Nikon 105mm Micro 1:4 AI
Nikon 60mm Micro F:2.8 D AF-S
Nikon AF 28-80mm 1:3 3.5-5.6 G
Nikon 55-200mm F:4-5.6 G VR DX AF-S ED

georgepats-daily-diary-digital-delight-2014-a.html

georgepats-daily-diary-digital-delight.html

spiders-spiders-more-spiders.html
Georgepat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #6
Camel Breath

thcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 59830949

Great shots

Tom C.

Failure means you tried. Success means you need to set higher goals for yourself.
thcofer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #7
Vicuna

bogiesbad is a jewel in the roughbogiesbad is a jewel in the roughbogiesbad is a jewel in the rough
CamelKarma: 297

You made a great choice as that lens is an excellent performer. I really love mine and it is my go to for long even above my 170-500 Sigma.
Shot this one a couple of years ago @ 300mm 5.6 and 400 iso in very low light with my K10. We were in the end zone about 40 yards from the action. It is cropped some and EV push.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tebow.jpg (141.2 KB, 113 views)
bogiesbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #8
Photocamel Master

Dirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 810509
Editing OK?: Ask first

Congrats nice lens nice pics nice stealers price
Old 12-21-2011   #9
Vicuna

Djayvo will become famous soon enough
CamelKarma: 71

Looks good. The plus to me is the weight savings over the 170-500.
Djayvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011   #10
Camel Breath

wolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 156774180

Thats a great deal on a nice piece of glass.

wolfd is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax Forum »

Share this topic: