PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
PhotoCamel Directory Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2007   #11
Alpaca

rmtagg is a glorious beacon of lightrmtagg is a glorious beacon of lightrmtagg is a glorious beacon of lightrmtagg is a glorious beacon of lightrmtagg is a glorious beacon of lightrmtagg is a glorious beacon of lightrmtagg is a glorious beacon of lightrmtagg is a glorious beacon of lightrmtagg is a glorious beacon of light
CamelKarma: 1122
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: Pentax K10D review on YouTube

I use my 35mm Pentax lenses with my K10 and I get some amazing shots

Old 02-09-2012   #12
Photocamel Master

Dirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 810509

i have a pentax K10D it sitll is a very fine camera

Old 05-27-2012   #13
Photocamel Master

Dirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 810509

latest firmware

Latest K10D Firmware Update : Software Downloads | PENTAX RICOH IMAGING

it's on mine and it works great ..

one of the many full reviews
Pentax K10D Camera - Full Review

Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax Forum »

Share this topic: