PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
PhotoCamel Directory Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2011   #21
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

wolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 121167724
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: K5 or not K5

Smart move Djayvo. The K5 is now below $1,000 which is quite a reduction from the $1,600 of about 6 months ago. As Pentax nears the inevitable announcement of yet another model, the price should decline even further.

wolfd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011   #22
Photocamel Master

Dirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 810509
Editing OK?: Ask first

Yeah when a new model comes the old ones are ready for the archive section of the website like they are not good anymore . well i rather be like a MC hammer that hiphops behind the trends than invest money in a system tha is bound to be replaced soon, than every brand has to develop, but not always for the better . it would be true guts if they say Heck te MP hype

Our new topmodel will have 10.2 mp but with a cmos sensor and iso of 100 - 12.000 and above noise free, built in stabilisation or shake reduction IV (up to 8 times slower speed than now) and enhanched DR with live view choose off , on , auto if off the viewfinder is 100% view and -8 - +8 optically adjustable and 50 or more af focus points , no video (we trow in a 199 dollar camcorder in the deal) and 8 years waranty!!
Old 12-08-2011   #23
Alpaca

tabl10s is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 10

Dirk,
I'm not sure I understand your reply as the might be a slight language barrier. MC Hammer is as thoutdated as those old Kodak cameras from 100 years ago. Could you please clarify. Your statement?
tabl10s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011   #24
Photocamel Master

Dirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor

It is a gag by a caberetarian called Youp van het hek. (even some dutch folks do not understand him) . But to put it directly. i am not a trendfolower, when some thing is new i wait before buying it , in the younger years i was a trend folower but i lost track of the trends and neither do not have the cash to follow the trends

hop that hat is clear as a bell
Old 12-09-2011   #25
Camel Breath

wolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk View Post

Our new topmodel will have 10.2 mp but with a cmos sensor and iso of 100 - 12.000 and above noise free, built in stabilisation or shake reduction IV (up to 8 times slower speed than now) and enhanched DR with live view choose off , on , auto if off the viewfinder is 100% view and -8 - +8 optically adjustable and 50 or more af focus points , no video (we trow in a 199 dollar camcorder in the deal) and 8 years waranty!!
I want one - When can I get one of those. Dirk?
Old 12-10-2011   #26
Photocamel Master

what do you think wolf off zourse at www.iwantanewdslr.org
Old 12-10-2011   #27
Camel Breath

That's pretty funny, Dirk.
Old 12-10-2011   #28
Photocamel Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfd View Post
That's pretty funny, Dirk.
and then they say we dutch have no humor HA !
Old 12-10-2011   #29
Camel Breath

I certainly wouldn't say that Dirk.
Old 12-11-2011   #30
Vicuna

stevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of light
CamelKarma: 1391
Editing OK?: No

Djayvo, I shoot with the awesome Pentax K-5. I assure you that it is everything it is cracked up to be in terms of image quality, dynamic range, ergonomics, and build quality! (Provided you get good glass such as the superb Pentax DA* and Limited lenses. I cannot recommend third party optics since I believe that OEM lenses perform best on OEM bodies, but have no scientific "proof" of that. I think the K-5 is an excellent DSLR, and DXO seems to agree, giving it a very high "82" overall score.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax Forum »

Share this topic: