Tamron SP 24-70mm f2.8 zoom with VC - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Other Cameras and Lenses

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #11
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 301
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Tamron SP 24-70mm f2.8 zoom with VC

I'm thinking of putting the Tamron 24-70 up for sale, and moving on to either a Canon lens or the new Tamron SP 24-70mm f2.8 VC USM G2 version of the lens, and getting the dock system too. I may also like to see the Tamron SP 70-200mm f2.8 VC lens and dock system. All this will happen after my move to New Hampshire, in a few days.

B

My basic equipment:Canon EOS 5D Mark IV, Canon EOS 7D Mark II, Canon EOS 7D Classic, Canon EOS 50D, and Canon EOS 6D, EF-S 10-22mm Ultra Wide Angle, Canon EF-S 18-135mm IS STM, Canon EF 40mm STM, Canon EF 70-200mm f4L IS USM, Canon EF 100mm f2.8L macro USM. Canon EF 16-35mm f2.8L USM,Tamron 18-270mm VC walk-around lens, Tamron 150-600mm, Tamron SP 24-70mm Di VC USD lens, Rokinon 8mm fisheye, Canon EF 50mm STM, Tele-converters: 1.4 Kenko, 2X Tamron, Post Processing: Adobe PS, Adobe Lightroom, X-rite Passport Color Checker, Other things I shoot with, Walther PPK 380, Bursa CC 380, Glock 17 9mm. And Canon Vixia M52 camcorder. I've also added an array of Cokin ND filters.
Surfwooder is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Other Cameras and Lenses »

Share this topic: