PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2007   #121
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

cyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1097864
Editing OK?: No
Default Re: NFL 2007/08 Season

Quote:
VD getting involved is a good thing too.
Well, he asked for the ball; now he needs to stop dropping it if he wants it more. This wasn't happening before the season started....
Old 09-25-2007   #122
Camel Breath

jfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to behold
CamelKarma: 4939

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrancho View Post
Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys!
3-0
Old 09-25-2007   #123
Camel Breath

cyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor

Yep, John, the 'boys are looking good so far; Da Bears got destroyed the other day. Romo just doesn't go down....
Old 09-25-2007   #124
Camel Breath

jfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to behold

Well, despite the record, I really haven't been thrilled with the sloppy play, dropped passes, and penalties. They seemed to get it together, and operate as a well organized team in the second half this Sunday. I guess it just isn't a Dallas game without Crayton dropping three perfect passes, and Flosell Adams racking up 20 yards of retarded penalties. They have time to clean it up, though, and the good news, they haven't had a loss because of the sloppiness. I really hate it when teams beat themselves.
Old 09-25-2007   #125
Camel Breath

Quote:
They have time to clean it up, though, and the good news, they haven't had a loss because of the sloppiness. I really hate it when teams beat themselves.
I briefly thought I had somehow changed the channel to a rerun of some UCLA game with all the penalties, and then I remembered that Romo and TO were still on my TV.

Like you said, at least they still managed to keep it together and win in the end. Can't say that about some other teams. =)
Old 09-30-2007   #126
Camel Breath

GB at MIN
OAK at MIA
NYJ at BUF
HOU at ATL
CHI at DET
BAL at CLE
STL at DAL
TB at CAR
SEA at SF
KC at SD
PIT at ARI
DEN at IND
PHI at NYG
NE at CIN
Old 10-01-2007   #127
F1 Camel

badpickev is a name known to allbadpickev is a name known to allbadpickev is a name known to allbadpickev is a name known to allbadpickev is a name known to allbadpickev is a name known to allbadpickev is a name known to allbadpickev is a name known to allbadpickev is a name known to allbadpickev is a name known to allbadpickev is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 1676
Editing OK?: Yes

it seems that the right balance of power has been restored to the nfc west. my daughter is besides herself that Houston got rolled over by a no quarterback team like Atlanta.
Phoenix 100, 650-1300& Sima 100mm F2 SF
Sigma 12-24, 18-50 HSM, 18-125, 50-500, 70-300, 120-300, 1.4X 2x
Tamron 28-75
badpickev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007   #128
Camel Breath

aam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 808764

Hiding under a rock until the 9ers win a game.
Old 10-04-2007   #129
Dromedary

expensive_hobby is a jewel in the roughexpensive_hobby is a jewel in the roughexpensive_hobby is a jewel in the rough
CamelKarma: 290
Editing OK?: Ask first

Quote:
Originally Posted by aam1234 View Post
Hiding under a rock until the 9ers win a game.

... hobbyist Canon shooting sahm....

... comments and critiques always welcomed...
Old 10-04-2007   #130
Camel Breath

aam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 808764

Stop it E_H, this is not funny

aam1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: