Old photos
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2018   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 22667
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: No
Default Old photos

All day I have been looking the photographs of my mom. I miss her so much and I still can't accept the fact now that she's gone.

Old 07-10-2018   #2
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Old photos

I am sorry for your loss Mary. Losing the most precious person in your life is hard. I lost my grandma when I was in my college. I was her fave and living without her is hard. I have no appetite, skipped classes and ruining my life.
inglot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018   #3
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 22667
Editing OK?: No

Thanks for your reply Inglot. How did you cope up? Can you share with me your ways to be happy again?
Mary Walter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018   #4
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First

At first, it was hard, I was blaming God and always finding fights to release my anger. This continued for three months, but one day when I visited her, I come to realize that this is not what she wants. I demand a counseling to bring myself again.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: