Photo Camel, Too much too soon
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1 Week Ago   #1
Llama

CamelKarma: 1012912
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Photo Camel, Too much too soon

GAAAH,

I was only absent a few days and now I have 300 NEW posts to view and potentially comment on. What To do

I really do want to look at them all and I typically can learn from each and every one but I am sure I can not look at every one so I must cull the ones that are outside of my deep interests. No offense.

So this is my apology to all those that I am sure deserved a comment or two from me.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: