PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum

PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum (http://photocamel.com/forum/)
-   OT: Off-topic (http://photocamel.com/forum/ot-off-topic/)
-   -   Who likes Mitt Romney here? (http://photocamel.com/forum/ot-off-topic/167382-who-likes-mitt-romney-here.html)

M. Worthington 08-24-2012 08:13 PM

Who likes Mitt Romney here?

To me he seems like the ultimate "I'll say anything to win" kind of guy, but I wonder what you think...

Douglas 08-24-2012 11:21 PM

Re: Who likes Mitt Romney here?

Considering where this will go, and the possible answers to your poll questions (couldnt of just been yes or no?). I highly dislike you at this moment. :mad:

poloman 08-24-2012 11:49 PM

His eyes tell me he lies.

brian.austin 08-25-2012 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poloman (Post 1683655)
His eyes tell me he lies.

He's a politician. They all lie.

scoundrel1728 08-25-2012 12:41 AM

Including the incumbent. Considering all the unfair personal attacks, hate, and inconsistent expectations presidential candidates are subjected to, I wouldn't want the job and can readily understand why a lot of otherwise qualified candidates would decline to run. I kinda wish Condi Rice would give it a try, for example, but can respect her decision not to. The job itself is also difficult to perform and maintain one's integrity.

wolfd 08-25-2012 01:15 AM

Romney has Lyin' eyes.

Rick Waldroup 08-25-2012 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scoundrel1728 (Post 1683681)
Including the incumbent. Considering all the unfair personal attacks, hate, and inconsistent expectations presidential candidates are subjected to, I wouldn't want the job and can readily understand why a lot of otherwise qualified candidates would decline to run. I kinda wish Condi Rice would give it a try, for example, but can respect her decision not to. The job itself is also difficult to perform and maintain one's integrity.

Yeah, that's just what we need- another war monger in the White House. Her ass should be sitting in jail along with Bush and the rest of his war mongering cronies.

Rick Waldroup 08-25-2012 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brian.austin (Post 1683676)
He's a politician. They all lie.

Brian has a point.

I remember after Watergate when the best the Democrats could do was Jimmy Carter. When I heard him tell the American people, "I will never lie to you", I knew that was a lie.

I voted for Eugene McCarthy that year.

pandora 08-26-2012 06:52 PM

I must agree with the OP, poloman and wolf, his eyes give him away and I don't like what we see of him on our TV screens.

Likewise Australia's leader of Conservative opposition, Tony Abbott will also say and do anything to get the top job. Our federal election is still a year away, polling is always held on a Saturday 7:00AM-9:00PM.

In Australia it is compulsory from the age of 18 to enrol and to vote at local, state and federal elections.

poloman 08-26-2012 07:31 PM

They fight while the American people lose...
What we need is someone who will fight for us instead of themselves.