Who likes Mitt Romney here? - Page 296
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

View Poll Results: Who likes Mitt Romney here?
I like him 91 47.64%
I like the other guy 80 41.88%
Other (explain) 20 10.47%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2012   #2951
Llama

CamelKarma: 141594
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Who likes Mitt Romney here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubletakes View Post
Liberals are a hateful, violent, hurtful group of people who will always start a fight but not be able to address the issues. They muddy the waters and mock but never answer questions.

Perhaps the questions are so illogical and nonsensical that they don't deserve an answer? Conservatives like yourselves are the hate mongers. Let's see...which group of individuals tried to "muddy the waters" about Obama's place of birth? About whether he is a Christian or Muslim? Who are the people who actually believe things that have been discredited time and time again? The answer is Conservatives and teabaggers.

Let's continue...how many conservatives believe global warming is a hoax as opposed to the number of liberals who think the same way? How many conservatives don't believe in evolution? Both of these things have pretty much been proven by science. What can we say about people who refuse to believe simple facts?

Quote:
Libs are control freaks and hate filled, that can't be denied. I, on the other hand, hate the principles behind liberalism. I hate that liberals can't leave it alone and let us post neutral interests that have nothing to do with our differences. Once they are out there though I will never enjoy a kind comment about a photo or a photo edit. I would if this were a friendly photo forum. I used to like Wolfd, probably never will again though. Repentance doesn't seem to be in the liberal vocabulary.
You are suffering from a disease born of stupidity and ignorance. What exactly are the principles behind liberalism that you hate? Liberals like FDR gave us Social Security to help people in their retirement years. Do you denounce Social Security? Liberals generally don't hate people because of their race, skin color, religion, ethnic background, sexual preference etc.. They accept all people as their fellow human beings and even believe that the less fortunate people should be helped in some way. What do liberals have to repent for? I'd say that liberals display a more "Christian" attitude (be they religious or atheist) than most conservatives who consider themselves religious people. In their twisted minds, conservatives tend to turn their religion into a doctrine of hate and exclusion.

Quote:
It wouldn't have mattered to me what his personal beliefs were as long as he didn't promote them. It wasn't GERMANE to the forum.

But here you are promoting your own beliefs on this forum, and are shocked and hurt when you find that so many people disagree with you? Are you blaming the Off-Topic forum for being here and allowing such a thread to exist because you found yourself irresistibly compelled to post and show how ignorant you are? I am able to let go of my political leanings when it comes to photography, and I hate no one's work because of the views they've expressed. Pity you can't do the same.

Quote:
I sure wish the moderators would remove my subscription.

You people will never get it.
And you will never "get" that you don't need a moderator to take away your subscription. You can just stop reading this forum all on your own.
mjp321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #2952
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1361723
Editing OK?: Ask First

Quote:

Liberals are a hateful, violent, hurtful group of people who will always start a fight but not be able to address the issues. They muddy the waters and mock but never answer questions.
They praise the radicals who start these useless conversations and can never refute them because then the dominos will fall exposing their real intentions, to control and cancel out freedom.
Don’t take it personal DoubleTakes…. The greatest prophet who ever lived once said “Father forgive them, for they know not what they do.” It was apropos then and it is now. The divider in chief succeeded in dividing the country in a way that resulted in his winning and that is what it is all about for them. Trying to convince them they are harming the country is a waste of time. They are now in the process of further dividing the Republican party… We can’t do much about that except support those we elected to stand with principle, and hope that their numbers are not sufficiently diminished as to allow complete liberal totalitarianism to reign. Time will tell. Meanwhile, try to remember why we believe what we do. Obama is off having a happy holiday in Hawaii. You should too. Merry Christmas… Al.

I appreciate your comments.... Always.
Medowlark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012   #2953
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 194894643
Editing OK?: Yes

Perhaps someone should have asked Romney from the outset if he wanted to be president and saved everyone a lot of trouble. He didn't want the job in the first place.

Source:

Mitt Romney did not want to run for president
Old 12-25-2012   #2954
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 1229896
Editing OK?: No

Clout Diminished

It may finally be coming to an end for the Teabaggers.

Their time is up.

The gig is over.

Most normal thinking Americans have pegged them for what they are- a bunch of loud mouth, extremist racists who only want to set this country back by 200 years. They are out of touch with reality, out of touch with America, and thankfully, this movement may be nearing to an end.

Good riddance, Teabaggers....
Old 12-25-2012   #2955
Bactrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medowlark View Post
Don’t take it personal DoubleTakes…. The greatest prophet who ever lived once said “Father forgive them, for they know not what they do.” It was apropos then and it is now. The divider in chief succeeded in dividing the country in a way that resulted in his winning and that is what it is all about for them. Trying to convince them they are harming the country is a waste of time. They are now in the process of further dividing the Republican party… We can’t do much about that except support those we elected to stand with principle, and hope that their numbers are not sufficiently diminished as to allow complete liberal totalitarianism to reign. Time will tell. Meanwhile, try to remember why we believe what we do. Obama is off having a happy holiday in Hawaii. You should too. Merry Christmas… Al.
You know what, Al? The only people dividing this country are you and the Teabaggers who think like you.

I absolutely love how you blame liberals and Democrats for "dividing the Republican Party." You wackos are too damn stupid to see that it was the Teabaggers that divided the Republican Party. What a bunch of dopes.

Why don't you guys crawl back under your rock and do this country a favor- just disappear....
Old 12-26-2012   #2956
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 24745703
Editing OK?: Ask First

Merry Christmas!! by ceropegia, on Flickr

Ceropegia on Flicker
ceropegia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012   #2957
Bactrian

Merry Christmas to you, too, Martha.

Rick Waldroup is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: