Who likes Mitt Romney here? - Page 182
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

View Poll Results: Who likes Mitt Romney here?
I like him 91 47.64%
I like the other guy 80 41.88%
Other (explain) 20 10.47%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2012   #1811
Llama

CamelKarma: 90049
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Who likes Mitt Romney here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROXY View Post
I've read all of the posts, saying that, I have still not seen a post to give me hope. I am a single mother working a full time job, working 2 part time jobs making a total of $28000.00 a year. I needed help with my gas bill last year to keep my child warm and was told that because I am trying to buy a house (believe me my house is worth about $30000.00) that I do not qualify. Why is it someone really trying to better their lives get no help? I know who I will vote for but I was really hoping that I would read something from someone to give a single mom some hope. I don't want a free ride but just don't understand our system.
The answer is in the replies. Notice that the left cares about how you can make your life better for your family, while the right asks about your husband.

Throw out all of the nonsense here and look at the general direction of each candidates actual policies. Obama, and the Democrats in general, tend to want to focus on growing our economy from the middle class out, like what was done during the Clinton years. This means that we all make investments in education and health to increase the chances that people in your situation can better themselves and your kids, thus improving the economy as a whole.

Now the flame throwers on this thread will say that Obama wants to make you dependent on welfare but of course with the way welfare laws were reformed, again during the Clinton administration, that's impossible because people are limited to how long they can stay on welfare. And since you are not even asking for welfare this isn't part of your problem. The problem for you is that you are in that middle ground where you have been deemed too well off for assistance, yet can't afford to stay warm in the winter. This is a problem with the enormity of the system, and honestly it probably won't be a problem solved in time for you no matter who is elected.

But of course by electing someone that cares about the importance of educating the middle class instead of those that would make it impossible for your kids to go to college, we can help secure the economy for more Americans in the future.

"If it sounds good, it is good." Duke Ellington

~ Reeflections Gallery ~ fine art photography prints
Reeflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012   #1812
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 196
Editing OK?: Ask First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
Not really. Only by people looking to be judgemental of another's situation. Which is the only reason you would ask your original question.
Most people I've ever met in my life judge other's situations, it's usually how one forms an opinion.

Some of us are just a bit more honest about it....
DennisM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012   #1813
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1495882

Objectivity? it's virtually impossible to correct a problem UNTIL you identify the problem and the Libs never see the problems. Much easier to stick you head in the sand and just let it continue until it explodes, then they blame the Conservatives.
Old 10-20-2012   #1814
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 197211190
Editing OK?: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidebyte View Post
Objectivity? it's virtually impossible to correct a problem UNTIL you identify the problem and the Libs never see the problems. Much easier to stick you head in the sand and just let it continue until it explodes, then they blame the Conservatives.
Please elaborate. Examples should be provided if possible.
Old 10-20-2012   #1815
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 538838
Editing OK?: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisM View Post
Most people I've ever met in my life judge other's situations, it's usually how one forms an opinion.

Some of us are just a bit more honest about it....
Yep. They are called jerks and a-holes. They love to condemn others.
Douglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012   #1816
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 2683374
Editing OK?: Ask first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeflections View Post
The answer is in the replies. Notice that the left cares about how you can make your life better for your family, while the right asks about your husband.

Throw out all of the nonsense here and look at the general direction of each candidates actual policies. Obama, and the Democrats in general, tend to want to focus on growing our economy from the middle class out, like what was done during the Clinton years. This means that we all make investments in education and health to increase the chances that people in your situation can better themselves and your kids, thus improving the economy as a whole.

Now the flame throwers on this thread will say that Obama wants to make you dependent on welfare but of course with the way welfare laws were reformed, again during the Clinton administration, that's impossible because people are limited to how long they can stay on welfare. And since you are not even asking for welfare this isn't part of your problem. The problem for you is that you are in that middle ground where you have been deemed too well off for assistance, yet can't afford to stay warm in the winter. This is a problem with the enormity of the system, and honestly it probably won't be a problem solved in time for you no matter who is elected.

But of course by electing someone that cares about the importance of educating the middle class instead of those that would make it impossible for your kids to go to college, we can help secure the economy for more Americans in the future.
Obama has pretty much killed the middle class as I am one and each year of his tenure has cost me money.

He has absolutely no plan for the next 4 years and said he will not release his agenda till after the election.

My health insurance premiums have went up directly due to Obama care, and my coverage has gone down.

He has promised a transparent government and that has been a joke. even on the 861 billion stimulus package that he forced down our throats and promised quarterly reports and we have yet to see one.

The current administration has done nothing but hurt this country in the past 4 years.

I am must worse off today than under either Bush administration and the prospects will get no better under Obama

SONY A99 A580 and A55
........Carl Zeiss 16-80mm, .Sigma 50-500mm (bigma) f4, Minolta 50mm f1.7, Minolta 35-70 F4 Macro. Minolta 28-85mm F3.5 Macro. tons of studio lights and modifiers 9 full frame
Brian H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012   #1817
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1495882

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfd View Post
Please elaborate. Examples should be provided if possible.
This is just one of the ongoing problems that Obama and Welfare create, there is no end once established because then it becomes an entitlement and demanded.
During Barack Obama's first term, more people have gone on food stamps than have gotten jobs. Can America really afford four more years of this?
Obama Gave Us a Phone - YouTube
Old 10-20-2012   #1818
Vicuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
Yep. They are called jerks and a-holes. They love to condemn others.

Condemning others? Like considering them jerks? Of course a good lib like you would never do that....
DennisM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012   #1819
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeflections View Post

Actually, this proves the point more than anything on this entire board.

You want to make someone else "better," but not at your expense. You want "the rich" (anyone that makes more than you, excluding you) to fund your wonderful-ness and saintly deeds.

You can fix ROXY's problems, but you want someone else to fund it. So here is a challenge- Pony up the cash to fix her financial problems. What? Don't want to? What is your excuse? Why so selfish?

Simple solution- You donate your money to your cause and leave me alone. If I want to keep my $ so be it, I earned it. If I was to wipe my butt with $100 dollar bills, I earned it. If I want to buy ROXY a house, I EARNED IT. Get out of my damn wallet to make YOU feel better.

Sit and twist you hypocrite.
SaltyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012   #1820
Vicuna

Touche!

I'll also bet that he, just like the rest of the liberal hypocrites who whine about taxes and don't add an extra zero when they pay their taxes

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: