Who likes Mitt Romney here? - Page 143
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week
 

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

View Poll Results: Who likes Mitt Romney here?
I like him 91 47.64%
I like the other guy 80 41.88%
Other (explain) 20 10.47%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2012   #1421
Vicuna
 
Posts: 157
CamelKarma: 215
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Who likes Mitt Romney here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Waldroup View Post
My mother was married to a black man in the early 60's in Texas.

I can only begin to tell you of the discrimination I witnessed and lived through as a result of that.

The constant moving, the constant changing of schools, the constant hatred I endured as being called a nigger lover. I will never, ever forget what my stepfather went through.

I saw the Whites Only signs at the fountains and restrooms. I cannot begin to tell you how many business' my stepfather and I were kicked out of off because of him being black and especially showing up to these business' with a young white child
I've been there. I know what it is like. And this is just a tip of the iceberg.

The marriage did not last.

Do you really want to know more?

Let's leave at this.

If what you say is true(and I've no reason to doubt it), then you should never throw the term "racist" around as lightly as you (and your ilk) currently do. To do so is to trivialize true racism that was a scourge upon the US. I think even you, are smart enough to follow this thought.


To say (and worse, believe) the dislike and disgust of the sitting president is because he is black is disgusting. I don't, nor do most others, care what color he is. I do care that the policies he has led are in fact extremely divisive and carry our country away from her founding principles. Last, let's not forget, he wouldn't be president without the white vote.

If you are incapable of understanding that, I'm sorry for you and those around you and I do hope that you can see the err of your ways. Maybe you will even get your liberal friends to understand that as well.
SaltyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1422
Llama
 
Location: Iowa
Posts: 909
CamelKarma: 141594
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Who likes Mitt Romney here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyTX View Post

Plus, it has been Obamas war for the past 4 years.....he didn't pull out. He has not quit Iraq and Afg. So, your savior is not exempt. Bout time we stop blaming bush, eh?
Where have you been? The Iraq War officially ended on Dec. 15, 2011. And we're pulling out of Afghanistan in 2014. But your buddy Romney doesn't want a date mentioned for Afghanistan, as he probably wants to stay in the country longer. BTW, there will never be a time when I'll stop blaming Bush for going into Iraq in the first place. It was the single most ignorant move ever made by a president.
mjp321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1423
Llama
 
Location: Maui
Posts: 776
CamelKarma: 90049
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Who likes Mitt Romney here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshollywood View Post
Thats funny when anyone says something bad about the president they are racist. Maybe he just sucks as a president, his 4 years proves that. And the economy isnt bushs fault, the dems had the house the last two years of his term!!! Now that i think about it thats when the economy started going in the tank,,,,hum!
Did you you read what I quoted or do you just make it up as you go along too. he is the 1st person I have called a racist on this thread that is full of Omaba vitriol and it had nothing to do with Obama. It was a racist remark about Asians that gave him away. I just said that was "probably why he didn't like Obama." That guess only came after he showed himself a racist. Sorry if that's too complex for you.
__________________
Michael

"If it sounds good, it is good." Duke Ellington


~ Reeflections Gallery ~ fine art photography prints
Reeflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1424
Vicuna
 
Posts: 157
CamelKarma: 215
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Who likes Mitt Romney here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp321 View Post
Where have you been? The Iraq War officially ended on Dec. 15, 2011. And we're pulling out of Afghanistan in 2014. But your buddy Romney doesn't want a date mentioned for Afghanistan, as he probably wants to stay in the country longer. BTW, there will never be a time when I'll stop blaming Bush for going into Iraq in the first place. It was the single most ignorant move ever made by a president.
War is "over" but some troops still there and plenty of interaction with US forces as friendlies too. But, don't let that get in the way.

If you hold bush accountable, be sure to hold Powell, Rice, and pretty much all of congress/senate as well as 40+ other countries that went in as well. Are you prepared to do so? or is it just Bush?
SaltyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1425
F1 Camel
 
Sidebyte's Avatar
 
Location: Medellin, Colombia S.A.
Posts: 3,664
CamelKarma: 1495882
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Who likes Mitt Romney here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp321 View Post
Oh, you admit to being a racist! Amazing!! And what the hell does O.J. Simpson have to do with any of this, other than that he's black? I, along with most other rational human beings who evaluated the evidence in that case believe that OJ killed his wife and Ron Goldman. He got away with it, but was later put away for another crime, so there is some justice in this world after all. I believe in evidence and the blood and DNA evidence showed that OJ committed the murders. So...if everything you say is the truth, how come I'm still waiting for that super-secret evidence you promised that will show Obama wasn't born in the U.S.?
You moron, O.J. got away with it because of RACE, the BLACK jurists acquited him because of his RACE you idiot, that's why the referrence. The liberal bleeding hearts went along with it because of the fear of being called racist. I am not afraid of being called racist if in fact I simply relate actual FACTS. Why is it so terrible to be called a racist if the FACTS ARE TRUE, you imbecile. It is for this exact reason we are in such a terrible state of affairs because the general public is afraid to called RACIST, I am not. As long I only relate TRUTH then the name calling is moot.
__________________
"To conquer a nation you must first disarm it's citizens"
Adolph Hitler
Sidebyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1426
Llama
 
Location: Maui
Posts: 776
CamelKarma: 90049
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Who likes Mitt Romney here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp321 View Post
Where have you been? The Iraq War officially ended on Dec. 15, 2011. And we're pulling out of Afghanistan in 2014. But your buddy Romney doesn't want a date mentioned for Afghanistan, as he probably wants to stay in the country longer. BTW, there will never be a time when I'll stop blaming Bush for going into Iraq in the first place. It was the single most ignorant move ever made by a president.
That's the second time on this thread one of these guys thought we were still in Iraq. The ignorance here can be incredible. The talk like they have all this knowlege about Obama but can't even keep up with current events. Pathetic really because they actuall might find their way to the voting booth.

Ryan left the door open for more troops in Afghanistan yet his supporters here are crying about Obama's wars.
__________________
Michael

"If it sounds good, it is good." Duke Ellington


~ Reeflections Gallery ~ fine art photography prints
Reeflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1427
F1 Camel
 
Sidebyte's Avatar
 
Location: Medellin, Colombia S.A.
Posts: 3,664
CamelKarma: 1495882
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Who likes Mitt Romney here?

I would like to ask a simple question:
For a moment forget politics and biases and use your logic.
If you owned the world’s largest business and you were looking for a competent individual to manage that business would you choose a PROVEN manager that had a record asa successful business manager or would you hire a college kid with very limited experience (one year) and no history of management, never owned a business, to make your business a success.
This is exactly the choice facing the American people today, the U.S. is the world’s largest economy although a bit unhealthy at present due to an imbalance in expenditures vs. income but still the largest economy in the form of monetary value. We have an overwhelming debt but it can be overcome with proper management in the future. It’s balance is extremely fragile because of massive debt but the base value of the country is still here and the assets are intact and debt can be reigned in if properly managed in the future.
The world’s largest business IS the U.S. economy and YOU as a U.S. citizen are a shareholder in that enterprise and have a voting share in your future, don’t waste it on an unproven college kid even if he does appear to be bright on the surface. The future of your children, grandchildren may depend on your intelligent decision, don’t waste it.
__________________
"To conquer a nation you must first disarm it's citizens"
Adolph Hitler
Sidebyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1428
Vicuna
 
Location: Natchez,ms
Posts: 69
CamelKarma: 14
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Who likes Mitt Romney here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeflections View Post
Did you you read what I quoted or do you just make it up as you go along too. he is the 1st person I have called a racist on this thread that is full of Omaba vitriol and it had nothing to do with Obama. It was a racist remark about Asians that gave him away. I just said that was "probably why he didn't like Obama." That guess only came after he showed himself a racist. Sorry if that's too complex for you.
Complex?? You must be a democrat!! I work hard for my money and im tired of lazy people sponging off people like me you pay too much in taxes now. You are the dumbass who accused someone of not liking obummer because he's black when that's not what he said so it must have been too complex for you!!
Kshollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1429
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath
 
wolfd's Avatar
 
Location: Beautiful B.C.
Posts: 54,985
CamelKarma: 194894643
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Who likes Mitt Romney here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyTX View Post
“It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it” — General Douglas MacArthur

Those in charge of the war were given insane ROE. Can't win if you can't fight.


Plus, it has been Obamas war for the past 4 years.....he didn't pull out. He has not quit Iraq and Afg. So, your savior is not exempt. Bout time we stop blaming bush, eh?
I really don't see how MacArthur, who died in 1964 had any input on the invasion of Iraq. It was an illegal war. Some say Bush & Cheney should be tried as war criminals. It has never been Obama's war. It will always be GWB's war but people are blaming Obama for the Trillion dollar cost as well as the September 29 Wall St. collapse. Both these things occurred during GWB's watch. Obama has done a pretty good job of fixing the problems but he needs another 4 years to do it. BTW Obama has pulled the US out of Iraq.
__________________
The best camera is the one you have with you.
- Chase Jarvis
wolfd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1430
Vicuna
 
Posts: 157
CamelKarma: 215
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Who likes Mitt Romney here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeflections View Post
That's the second time on this thread one of these guys thought we were still in Iraq. The ignorance here can be incredible. The talk like they have all this knowlege about Obama but can't even keep up with current events. Pathetic really because they actuall might find their way to the voting booth.

Ryan left the door open for more troops in Afghanistan yet his supporters here are crying about Obama's wars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeflections View Post
Did you you read what I quoted or do you just make it up as you go along too. he is the 1st person I have called a racist on this thread that is full of Omaba vitriol and it had nothing to do with Obama. It was a racist remark about Asians that gave him away. I just said that was "probably why he didn't like Obama." That guess only came after he showed himself a racist. Sorry if that's too complex for you.

Hey Reef- Go to hell. Your insinuations are incredibly effed up and disgusting. Sickening at best.

If you can't beat someone with facts and debate, just go for the juglar with insults and snide remarks. I've seen the M.O. too often.

I bet you go to church on Sunday too and act all high and mighty. Sigh.


__________________
Members don't see ads in threads. Register for your free account today and become a member of PhotoCamel to open up the site's many benefits and features.
SaltyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »


Share this topic:

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Think she likes it? angelsfort Portraits 6 12-04-2012 03:51 AM
If Mitt Romney becomes President of the USA,what changes should America and the Rest PhotoCamel Camel Groups 0 08-20-2012 08:30 PM
Obama or Romney? PhotoCamel Camel Groups 0 08-20-2012 12:20 PM
I Think She Likes Me !! Larry D Nature & Wildlife 12 07-30-2011 03:27 PM