Who likes Mitt Romney here? - Page 137
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

View Poll Results: Who likes Mitt Romney here?
I like him 91 47.64%
I like the other guy 80 41.88%
Other (explain) 20 10.47%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2012   #1361
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 194894643
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Who likes Mitt Romney here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyTX View Post

Cero & Wolf- You both are whacked out on goofballs, or perhaps just terrible at explaining yourselves.
Sorry to hear of your comprehension difficulties, but if you can tell me which of my posts you are having difficulty with, I would be more than pleased to provide you with further clarification.

Quote:
Better q is why you are here when your location is bc....
Again, you don't seem to grasp that this forum / thread is open to Camel members from anywhere in the world. Everyone's opinion carries equal weight here. No one is excluded. Freedom of speech is still in place. Besides, I consider it critical that some of the errors and ignorant fears be dispelled before the election. As I have stated before, and as I have learned from my many years in a professional career, it never hurts to get an outside opinion.
Old 10-14-2012   #1362
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 3654690

Quote:
Better q is why you are here when your location is bc....
Easy way to increase his post count. So far, he has 118 posts in this thread - LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfd View Post
Besides, I consider it critical that some of the errors and ignorant fears be dispelled before the election.
Thanks for looking out for us here in the USA Wolf. How is it exactly that you're correcting errors and dispelling ignorant fears?
Never argue with an idiot! They drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience..

Flickr Photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/90957342@N08/
Erich1B is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1363
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 196
Editing OK?: Ask First

"Everyone's opinion carries equal weight"

AFAIK when you start paying US taxes and voting in the US your opinion will carry equal weight in US affairs. Until then your pissing in the wind...
DennisM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1364
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 1774014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisM View Post

AFAIK when you start paying US taxes and voting in the US your opinion will carry equal weight in US affairs. Until then your pissing in the wind...
When your country stops dragging the rest of the world economy down with the rorts and frauds by Wall street, then we can butt out. Until then, your countries corruption on Wall St has and is continuing to directly affect the worth of my retirement fund.

That is why people around the world watch the mess that is your countries political system. That is why we are involved in this discussion.

Onslow
Onslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1365
Camel Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erich1B View Post

Thanks for looking out for us here in the USA Wolf. How is it exactly that you're correcting errors and dispelling ignorant fears?
Rather than repeat myself (again), Erich, I suggest you have a look through my 118 posts in this thread. If you still have questions after that please let me know so I can fill in the blanks for you.
Old 10-14-2012   #1366
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 3654690

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfd View Post
Rather than repeat myself (again), Erich, I suggest you have a look through my 118 posts in this thread. If you still have questions after that please let me know so I can fill in the blanks for you.
Way to answer my question with specifics Wolf. The majority of your posts in this thread are just like your response here - nothing of any substance.

So, as I don't mind repeating myself, from your now 119 posts in this thread "what errors have you corrected, and what ignorant fears have you dispelled?"

You've indicated that if I still have questions, you'll fill in the blanks for me. Please do!
Never argue with an idiot! They drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience..

Flickr Photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/90957342@N08/
Erich1B is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1367
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslow View Post
When your country stops dragging the rest of the world economy down with the rorts and frauds by Wall street, then we can butt out. Until then, your countries corruption on Wall St has and is continuing to directly affect the worth of my retirement fund.

That is why people around the world watch the mess that is your countries political system. That is why we are involved in this discussion.
YOU CHOSE TO INVEST IN OUR COUNTRY. Sometimes you win (Bet you didn't complain in early 2000s) sometimes you lose. If you wanted a secure investment, you'd have stuck your dollars in a kangaroo pocket

And to say that we are dragging every down is quite myopic. I mean, it would be absurd to look at Europe and Asia for the past oh, 10+/- years, right? Though, Europe has zero affect on the economy, right? Asia, well, heck, all they do is eat rice and cats.
SaltyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1368
Camel Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisM View Post

Wrong again. This is fuzzy logic. No one needs to pay US taxes in order to have an opinion in US affairs anymore than you would have to pay Canadian taxes to opine about things that occur in my country or anywhere else in the world. Why is it that you think the USA should have a say in things all around the world yet you don't think other peoples should comment on US affairs? What is your rationale here? Nowhere have I asked for a vote.

There are even foreign nationals providing input /opinions on US affairs over US media every day., eg. Piers Morgan, (at CNN). You need to open your eyes and look around a bit more Dennis instead of continually posting crude, condescending and meaningless tripe.
Old 10-14-2012   #1369
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 196

Whatever...
DennisM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1370
Camel Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erich1B View Post
Way to answer my question with specifics Wolf. The majority of your posts in this thread are just like your response here - nothing of any substance.

So, as I don't mind repeating myself, from your now 119 posts in this thread "what errors have you corrected, and what ignorant fears have you dispelled?"

You've indicated that if I still have questions, you'll fill in the blanks for me. Please do!
Its all in my posts Erich. Go back and read 'em.
It's simply not possible for you to have read them all in that short a time. I am not going to do your homework for you.

- Chase Jarvis
wolfd is online now   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: