Who likes Mitt Romney here? - Page 136
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

View Poll Results: Who likes Mitt Romney here?
I like him 91 47.64%
I like the other guy 80 41.88%
Other (explain) 20 10.47%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2012   #1351
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 194894643
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Who likes Mitt Romney here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombsight View Post
Same could be said of both presidential candidates and their intentions. Our political system has become a joke. Why are you people even waisting your time going back & forth?
Why are you here may be a more appropriate question.
Old 10-14-2012   #1352
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 215
Editing OK?: Ask First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeflections View Post
If that's what you see, I'm sorry. I never thought that, but between you and Dennis...

Brilliant answer. Kinda reminds me of Ryan saying he doesn't have time to explain how he can possibly pay for his budget. Yeah right.
You just have to wait until it passes to see the greatness that it is...it was ok then, right? Why not now?

So, you do realize that the houses write the laws, right? Or did you fail gov't class? Plans would have to change based on the house make up anyway, so what exactly is the point for specifics.

What exactly did obubba lay out specifically in his campaign? Hmm? Most transparent ever, right? Not so much.

Cute posts though...hahahah
SaltyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1353
Vicuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfd View Post
Why are you here may be a more appropriate question.

Better q is why you are here when your location is bc....
Old 10-14-2012   #1354
Llama

CamelKarma: 90049
Editing OK?: Ask first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medowlark View Post
Michael, It will never be good enough to just point to some other failure and use that to justify the present case. What kind of standard is that? Bush failed at something and therefore it is ok if our Numb Nutz president does the same? Bullshit. We need a better standard - if they don't cut it they need to be canned. This case is very different from the original 9/11. Obama's policies are the reason for the failure and that is very different from not being able to read some obscure tea leaves.
I wasn't justifying anything. Both were mistakes to learn from. Neither was total incompetency. My point was that you didn't call for Bush's head and the mistake then was worse.

A CIA memo directly to Rice entitled "Bin Laden Determined to Attack U.S." is hardly obscure tea leaves.

Tell me how Obama's policies were the reason for this failure. Worst case scenario is that there would have been 4 or 5 more security personnel there, which would have done little.

We have been attacked here and overseas before and will be again - no matter who is president. But the only time you cry about incompetency is when Obama is in office.

"If it sounds good, it is good." Duke Ellington

~ Reeflections Gallery ~ fine art photography prints
Reeflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1355
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1361723

Quote:
But the only time you cry about incompetency is when Obama is in office.

How would you know what I cried about and when? That's BS and you know it. I'm just saying we need to hold the Bastards accountable, not excuse their incompetence because someone else made some other mistake many years ago.

I appreciate your comments.... Always.
Medowlark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1356
Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyTX View Post
So, you do realize that the houses write the laws, right? Or did you fail gov't class? Plans would have to change based on the house make up anyway, so what exactly is the point for specifics.

What exactly did obubba lay out specifically in his campaign? Hmm? Most transparent ever, right? Not so much.
Presidential candidates always present budget plans to voters and congress.The point of specifics is to show how all of the goodies you promise will be paid for. Otherwise, it's just a Christmas wishlist, not a budget. Of course Congress will change it, but you still show how the goodies are paid for. R&R have refused to do this.

Actually, Ryan wrote his plan as a congressman and it didn't add up then either.

Find Romney's budget plan - other than his wimpy 6 page "jobs plan."

Old 10-14-2012   #1357
Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medowlark View Post
How would you know what I cried about and when? That's BS and you know it. I'm just saying we need to hold the Bastards accountable, not excuse their incompetence because someone else made some other mistake many years ago.
I will say this one more time: "I am not excusing anyone. Just putting it in perspective."

You're right, I don't know if you cried about the Bush administrations mistakes, but I do know that you are now backing a guy that has chosen 17 out of 24 Bush Neocons to be in his foreign policy team.

Old 10-14-2012   #1358
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 14
Editing OK?: No

Watch this link, this is for the people who still think obummer is a good president!!
Kshollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1359
Vicuna

Quote:
Presidential candidates always present budget plans to voters and congress.The point of specifics is to show how all of the goodies you promise will be paid for. Otherwise, it's just a Christmas wishlist, not a budget. Of course Congress will change it, but you still show how the goodies are paid for. R&R have refused to do this.

Actually, Ryan wrote his plan as a congressman and it didn't add up then either.

Find Romney's budget plan - other than his wimpy 6 page "jobs plan."

You really are a re-re.

I said obummers plan in his fricking election campaign with all specifics laid out.

Way to ignore the rest though. It is cute.

Besides, Romney/Ryan have laid out plans and guidelines, you just don't like it, so you bitch about it being "weak on details" or "doesn't add up" Because obuttwipe's certainly add up, I mean, look at our deficit under his watch. WOW. Great math, can I hire him and his team as my personal accountant? Are you going to do that soon?

You were okay with the wish list for obummer care, why not now? Why the double standard?
Old 10-14-2012   #1360
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 196

Salty it's simple their libs who love Obumbles and Chuckles the clown, no matter how many times they get punched in the face by Obumbles, they just can't bring themselves to duck. Arguing policy with them is kinda like arguing with the OJ jurors.....

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: