Who likes Mitt Romney here? - Page 133
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

View Poll Results: Who likes Mitt Romney here?
I like him 91 47.64%
I like the other guy 80 41.88%
Other (explain) 20 10.47%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2012   #1321
Llama

CamelKarma: 90049
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Who likes Mitt Romney here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medowlark View Post
What’s the matter Michael? Can’t find anyone to argue with, so you butt in to speak for your compadre?
Gee, I didn't know these were private conversations. I assumed we were all talking together. Are you sure you haven't broken your "rule" by entering into a conversation here? I bet you have.

I guess my question to you - and anyone can join in if they like - is WTF are you talking about? I was speaking to the subject, not for anyone else. Dwight is very capable of blowing your lack of facts out of the water. He certainly doesn't need my help. Sorry if 2 people answering you was confusing.

If you want a private conversation, use a PM or the telephone.

"If it sounds good, it is good." Duke Ellington

~ Reeflections Gallery ~ fine art photography prints
Reeflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012   #1322
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1361723
Editing OK?: Ask First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeflections View Post
Gee, I didn't know these were private conversations. I assumed we were all talking together. Are you sure you haven't broken your "rule" by entering into a conversation here? I bet you have.

I guess my question to you - and anyone can join in if they like - is WTF are you talking about? I was speaking to the subject, not for anyone else. Dwight is very capable of blowing your lack of facts out of the water. He certainly doesn't need my help. Sorry if 2 people answering you was confusing.

If you want a private conversation, use a PM or the telephone.
My, my -now you're wearing Rick's panties...How did that happen ?

I appreciate your comments.... Always.
Medowlark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012   #1323
Llama

Quote:
My, my -now you're wearing Rick's panties... Did you guys get stuff mixed up while you were alone in the outhouse?
I'm not even sure what that means. Anytime you want to really discuss the issues, feel free.

If, because you run out of answers for your shallow stands, you would rather fall back on juvenile panty jokes and accuse me of butting into a group discussion, that's cool too. Nothing really important going on here anyway.

Old 10-13-2012   #1324
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1361723

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeflections View Post
Nothing really important going on here anyway.

you got that right

I appreciate your comments.... Always.
Medowlark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012   #1325
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 196

"Real patriots would come together and show the world that our politics is transcended by our unity."

Real patriots wouldn't lie to their fellow countrymen about a terror attack would they?

Real patriots would call a terror attack just that.
DennisM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012   #1326
Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisM View Post
"Real patriots would come together and show the world that our politics is transcended by our unity."

Real patriots wouldn't lie to their fellow countrymen about a terror attack would they?

Real patriots would call a terror attack just that.
Such blinders you have.....

Old 10-13-2012   #1327
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 24299
Editing OK?: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisM View Post
Like the grinning embarrassement he is, Biden threw the intelligence community and the State Dept. under the bus for political expediency.
Let's see the fallout of that, it's already starting.
CNN was able to walk in and pick up the dead ambassadors journal?
The first American ambassador killed in how many years and you find that a minor thing?
Screw you and the fool in the White house, he won't be gone soon enough....
The only embarrassment I say was Mr Ryan when confronted with the truth when asked things he knew little about but was just spouting the party line. I don't think Biden was throwing anyone under the bus, as you put it. I think he was telling the truth when say they didn't know exactly what had happened. Of course Romney didn't know as much as the President or the State Department but opened his mouth anyway. There was a piece on these security issues earlier today on MSN indicating that the host country would not let 3 party security firms into the country (such as Blackwater), meaning that the State Department security was trying to provide security on it's own. State Department security lacks heavy weapons of any kind whereas the attacking forces had heavy weapons. The outcome was to be expected. I'm not sure what CNN personnel walking in and picking up a journal has to do with anything. By the way, you do know that CNN uses non-American personnel in most of these country, for a very good reason. All the Americain ambassadors know the risks of the job. Yes, in the overall scheme of things this is a minor problem. Just for the sake of arguement, just what would you have the President do? It seems like you wanted him to jump around and do something rather than learn all he could about the conditions. When it comes right down to it there is not much we can do about it except complain to the host country.

Quote:
Then you haven't been paying attention; but why would I expect that from you?
I have been paying very close attention and all I've heard so far is that you think a person investing his money should pay less tax that a man working for a living. What you haven't said is why there should be that difference. A dollar of profit is a dollar of profit no matter where it comes from.
dmthompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012   #1328
Llama

CamelKarma: 141594

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozzzzz View Post
I'm embarrassed to admit I voted for Obama and Biden in the last election. What a waste of my vote. They have our great country on the brink of bankruptcy and out Vice President acts like a ill mannered brat during an internationally televised debate.
Wow, you actually think things are worse now than when Obama took office?
Did you conveniently forget what a shambles Bush left this country in? Obama saved everything from completely falling apart, and he made sure regulations were put in place to help prevent more wrongdoing by the people on Wall Street. The country was in much worse shape in 2008 before Obama took office.

Quote:
He was laughing to show his disrespect for Ryan/Romney but he came off like a complete fool in doing so. This is who we have representing us with foreign dignitaries and heads of State...an ill mannered buffoon.
Ryan was the fool for spouting garbage. And if you believed what he had to sell, you are a bigger fool than he is.

Quote:
Gasoline $4.25 a gallon. Yup figure out a way to blame that on Romney/Ryan; You can't!
You have a very short memory as far as gas prices go, don't you? Right now, in the city where I live, gas is $3.65 a gallon. Back in 2008, when Bush was still in office, it was much closer to $4 a gallon than it is now. It got to around $3.95 a gallon, at least here in the Midwest. But it never made it to the $4 mark here, even with all those idiotic newscasters flipping out and saying "expect $5 a gallon gas within a few months". Well, $5 a gallon gas still has not arrived. And it was actually when the economy was in free fall when gas prices were the lowest. In late 2008, we actually had $1.65 gas in this town. By your logic, Bush was both the greatest president ever because gas prices fell below $2 a gallon (thanks to the plummeting economy), and he was also the worst president because he had the highest gas prices as well (just below $4 a gallon here, probably much higher where you live).

Quote:
Blame it on your laughing buffoon of a Vice President and his do nothing running mate.
As for your "do nothing" comment, here's one site that lists some of Obama's accomplishments.

President Obama’s Accomplishments | 3CHICSPOLITICO

But you don't really care much about the "little things" such as putting regulations in place to reduce greenhouse gases, do you? Or making sure the credit card companies can no longer rip off their customers.
mjp321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012   #1329
Vicuna

"I think he was telling the truth when say they didn't know exactly what had happened."

Really, how come the Libyan government said just the opposite publicly the next day?

I guess they were wrong too...
DennisM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012   #1330
Vicuna

President Romney, get used to saying it....

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: