Who likes Mitt Romney here? - Page 132
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

View Poll Results: Who likes Mitt Romney here?
I like him 91 47.64%
I like the other guy 80 41.88%
Other (explain) 20 10.47%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2012   #1311
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 196
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Who likes Mitt Romney here?

Like the grinning embarrassement he is, Biden threw the intelligence community and the State Dept. under the bus for political expediency.
Let's see the fallout of that, it's already starting.
CNN was able to walk in and pick up the dead ambassadors journal?
The first American ambassador killed in how many years and you find that a minor thing?
Screw you and the fool in the White house, he won't be gone soon enough....
DennisM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012   #1312
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1361723

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmthompson View Post
So far I have not heard any good reason for the difference in the way profit is taxed.

Dwight

Then you haven't been paying attention; but why would I expect that from you?

I appreciate your comments.... Always.
Medowlark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012   #1313
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 194894643
Editing OK?: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubletakes View Post
Who has two thumbs and can't tell when laughter is being faked... This guy

Resorting to a personal attack and using my Avatar to support your point only shows how shallow your arguments are. I sincerely hope you can come up with something a little more factual to support your case.
Old 10-13-2012   #1314
Llama

CamelKarma: 90049
Editing OK?: Ask first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medowlark View Post
Then you haven't been paying attention; but why would I expect that from you?

Actually he has been paying attention. Just because you think that it's better to invest in Apple - a company that outsources much of it's labor and taxes - for one year than to invest in small business inventory, or a new dough machine for a donut shop that employs Americans and pays all of it's taxes to America, doesn't make it so. It just makes it your opinion. There are plenty of economists that agree with you and plenty that agree with me. The difference is not economics, it's ideology.

Economists that want to see a plutocracy agree with you, while economists that want to grow the middle class, agree with me.

"If it sounds good, it is good." Duke Ellington

~ Reeflections Gallery ~ fine art photography prints
Reeflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012   #1315
Llama

I thought the VP debate was a good one. One of the best debates we've seen. Everyone can agrue who "won" but it doesn't really matter. Lots of issues were discussed. It is telling that Ryan supporters talk about how often Biden laughed while, Biden supporters talk about how much Ryan lied.

Old 10-13-2012   #1316
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 45527

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceropegia View Post
They didn't come from me.

So your noble response is to join the crowd and add your vitriol to it. Can't call the kettle black anymore.

You tried unsubscribing? You didn't need to unsubscribe, you could have just deleted the emails and not opened the thread. Face it, you couldn't stay away, just like the rest of us who waste our time here.

Point is that you won't hold those you agree with accountable, you don't care when they do it. It's a double standard.

Also, conservatives don't start this type of diatribe, if they did I would be all over them like stink on rotten eggs. Did you see what I did concerning the "Christian" poll?

I don't hold someone who responds to attacks the smae way as the person who baited them.

Libs are vitriolic race baiters. Biden laughed to bait, or he couldn't muster the self control to be decent.

To call you a hypocrite is not a personal attack, it's an observation based on evidence. (If I were to call you a hypocrite)
Old 10-13-2012   #1317
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 45527

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfd View Post
Resorting to a personal attack and using my Avatar to support your point only shows how shallow your arguments are. I sincerely hope you can come up with something a little more factual to support your case.

How about "Wwaaahhh"
Old 10-13-2012   #1318
Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozzzzz View Post
Gasoline $4.25 a gallon. Yup figure out a way to blame that on Romney/Ryan; You can't! Blame it on your laughing buffoon of a Vice President and his do nothing running mate.
You are blaming the President of the US for the international price of oil? That's plain silly. Even the Koch brothers would tell you that if they wanted to be honest.

Old 10-13-2012   #1319
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1361723

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeflections View Post
Actually he has been paying attention.

Whatís the matter Michael? Canít find anyone to argue with, so you butt in to speak for your compadre?

I appreciate your comments.... Always.
Medowlark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012   #1320
Llama

The Libya attacks were awful. Who denies that? The response is being investigated and I hope things will be safer in the future because of it. Susan Rice was totally wrong when she said what she did, but that is minor. No one died because of it. Get some perspective.

To make it seem like this administration was at fault for what happened is absurd. Unless you subscribe to the idea that Carter was to blame for the attack and hostages taken at our Iranian embassy, and that St. Ronald was responsible for:

Quote:
1982Ė1991 Lebanon: Thirty US and other Western hostages kidnapped in Lebanon by Hezbollah. Some were killed, some died in captivity, and some were eventually released. Terry Anderson was held for 2,454 days. 1983 April 18, Beirut, Lebanon: U.S. embassy destroyed in suicide car-bomb attack; 63 dead, including 17 Americans. The Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.Oct. 23, Beirut, Lebanon: Shiite suicide bombers exploded truck near U.S. military barracks at Beirut airport, killing 241 marines. Minutes later a second bomb killed 58 French paratroopers in their barracks in West Beirut.Dec. 12, Kuwait City, Kuwait: Shiite truck bombers attacked the U.S. embassy and other targets, killing 5 and injuring 80. 1984 Sept. 20, east Beirut, Lebanon: truck bomb exploded outside the U.S. embassy annex, killing 24, including 2 U.S. military.Dec. 3, Beirut, Lebanon: Kuwait Airways Flight 221, from Kuwait to Pakistan, hijacked and diverted to Tehran. 2 Americans killed. 1985 April 12, Madrid, Spain: Bombing at restaurant frequented by U.S. soldiers, killed 18 Spaniards and injured 82.June 14, Beirut, Lebanon: TWA Flight 847 en route from Athens to Rome hijacked to Beirut by Hezbollah terrorists and held for 17 days. A U.S. Navy diver executed.Oct. 7, Mediterranean Sea: gunmen attack Italian cruise ship, Achille Lauro. One U.S. tourist killed. Hijacking linked to Libya.Dec. 18, Rome, Italy, and Vienna, Austria: airports in Rome and Vienna were bombed, killing 20 people, 5 of whom were Americans. Bombing linked to Libya. 1986 April 2, Athens, Greece:A bomb exploded aboard TWA flight 840 en route from Rome to Athens, killing 4 Americans and injuring 9.April 5, West Berlin, Germany: Libyans bombed a disco frequented by U.S. servicemen, killing 2 and injuring hundreds. 1988 Dec. 21, Lockerbie, Scotland: N.Y.-bound Pan-Am Boeing 747 exploded in flight from a terrorist bomb and crashed into Scottish village, killing all 259 aboard and 11 on the ground. Passengers included 35 Syracuse University students and many U.S. military personnel. Libya formally admitted responsibility 15 years later (Aug. 2003) and offered $2.7 billion compensation to victims' families.
and you subscribe to Bush's responsibility for the 9/11 attacks. Or Clinton for the attacks in Africa.

I wouldn't blame any of these attacks on those in power at the time even though they all could have done some things to prevent them.

All of these POTUS's and those in the various state dept administrations have our country's interest in their hearts. They all make mistakes, but we can't prevent everything.

Turning an incident like this into a political football is unconscionable for anyone on the left or right. Real patriots would come together and show the world that our politics is transcended by our unity.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: