Who likes Mitt Romney here? - Page 130
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

View Poll Results: Who likes Mitt Romney here?
I like him 91 47.64%
I like the other guy 80 41.88%
Other (explain) 20 10.47%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2012   #1291
Llama

CamelKarma: 90049
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Who likes Mitt Romney here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFantasticG View Post
Negative Dwight. I have a lot of money in the stock market and in ultra high risk investments because I'm young enough I can take the hit If they don't pan out. I don't want my dividends taxed like my federally taxed income. That's taxing my retirement you're talking about.

You don't think that the profit I make from my business is my retirement?

For your investments, the higher the risk the more the profit. Why anyone thinks an $100 investment in Apple (held for a year) is more important to the economy than a $100 I invest in new inventory is beyond me.

"If it sounds good, it is good." Duke Ellington

~ Reeflections Gallery ~ fine art photography prints
Reeflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #1292
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 538838
Editing OK?: Yes

Again, missed the debate last night due to school, but from what I understand, Biden whiped Ryan. Kinda proven by the fact that no one posted here saying to the contrary. Hopefully Barack took notes and stops trying to play nice and lays into Mittens next week.
Douglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #1293
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1495882
Editing OK?: Ask First

What universe you living on, typical Lib B.S. AGAIN. This is CNN, you know the Commie News Network, not Fox.
CNN debate poll shows a Paul Ryan win giving Republicans two wins in a row - Colorado Springs Conservative | Examiner.com
Old 10-12-2012   #1294
Camel Breath

Instead of going to a right wing partisian site, lets go to cnn directly.

CNN Poll: Debate watchers split on who won VP debate – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
Old 10-12-2012   #1295
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1495882
Editing OK?: Ask First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
Instead of going to a right wing partisian site, lets go to cnn directly.

CNN Poll: Debate watchers split on who won VP debate – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
O.K., let's do just that.
TIME’s Michael Scherer: “Not sure debate cameras have been light tested for Biden’s teeth. Best to watch with sunglasses.”
Washington Examiner’s Philip Klein: “Biden’s strategy seems to be to laugh at Ryan constantly. Will it work to infantalize Ryan, or backfire like Gore sighing?”
(PHOTOS: Joe Biden over the years)
NBC’s David Gregory: “Biden’s smile is out of control.”
BuzzFeed’s Ben Smith: “So did Biden practice laughing at Ryan
(PHOTOS: 11 insults about being vice president)
ABC’s Rick Klein: “Biden on verge of breaking down in laughter when Ryan talks.”
Former Eric Cantor staffer Brad Dayspring: “Joe Biden needs to realize this isn’t a Senate Foreign Relations Hearing. His laughter and condescending attitude is a disaster.”
(PHOTOS: 10 great debate moments)
Radio host Neal Boortz: “Looking like Biden’s gameplan is to laugh his way through this.”
Townhall.com’s Guy Benson: “Will Biden laugh his ass off at the terrible economy, too?”
(See also: Complete coverage of the VP debate)
MSNBC’s S.E. Cupp: “Biden needs to laugh a little less through the Libya, Middle East, nuclear Iran segment.”
Washington Post’s Chris Cillizza: “Ok. I have decided. I find the Biden smile slightly unsettling.”
PBS’ Jeff Greenfield: “Biden has always had a smile that at times is really, really inappropriate.”
Washington Examiner’s Paul Bedard: “Can’t tell yet if Biden’s smirking, laughs, eye-rolling, head shaking, works for him or not against the oh-so-young looking eager Ryan.”
Former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer: “Biden is at risk of having his laugh come across like Gore’s sighs. He should knock it off.”
The New York Times’ Ashley Parker: “Biden’s grin is Chesire Cat caliber.”
Republican strategist Ron Bonjean: “Biden laughing does not come off with the intended effect. It is actually hurting him. Looks very condescending.”
Movie critic Roger Ebert: “Joe! Stop smiling and laughing!”
Washington Times’ Emily Miller: “Biden laughing when he disagrees with Ryan is so annoying. Like a child in time out.”
Washington Post’s Jennifer Rubin: “Biden’s laughing is losing the debate- obnoxious”
Comedy Central’s Indecision: “If this keeps up much longer, Joe Biden’s going to sprain his laugh muscles.”
Old 10-12-2012   #1296
Camel Breath

Id laugh at Ryan too. As a politician, he makes a fine comedian. Your point? You drudged up a false report and I linked the actual one.
Old 10-12-2012   #1297
Llama

CamelKarma: 90049
Editing OK?: Ask first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidebyte View Post
O.K., let's do just that.
TIME’s Michael Scherer: “Not sure debate cameras have been light tested for Biden’s teeth. Best to watch with sunglasses.”
Washington Examiner’s Philip Klein: “Biden’s strategy seems to be to laugh at Ryan constantly. Will it work to infantalize Ryan, or backfire like Gore sighing?”
(PHOTOS: Joe Biden over the years)
NBC’s David Gregory: “Biden’s smile is out of control.”
BuzzFeed’s Ben Smith: “So did Biden practice laughing at Ryan
(PHOTOS: 11 insults about being vice president)
ABC’s Rick Klein: “Biden on verge of breaking down in laughter when Ryan talks.”
Former Eric Cantor staffer Brad Dayspring: “Joe Biden needs to realize this isn’t a Senate Foreign Relations Hearing. His laughter and condescending attitude is a disaster.”
(PHOTOS: 10 great debate moments)
Radio host Neal Boortz: “Looking like Biden’s gameplan is to laugh his way through this.”
Townhall.com’s Guy Benson: “Will Biden laugh his ass off at the terrible economy, too?”
(See also: Complete coverage of the VP debate)
MSNBC’s S.E. Cupp: “Biden needs to laugh a little less through the Libya, Middle East, nuclear Iran segment.”
Washington Post’s Chris Cillizza: “Ok. I have decided. I find the Biden smile slightly unsettling.”
PBS’ Jeff Greenfield: “Biden has always had a smile that at times is really, really inappropriate.”
Washington Examiner’s Paul Bedard: “Can’t tell yet if Biden’s smirking, laughs, eye-rolling, head shaking, works for him or not against the oh-so-young looking eager Ryan.”
Former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer: “Biden is at risk of having his laugh come across like Gore’s sighs. He should knock it off.”
The New York Times’ Ashley Parker: “Biden’s grin is Chesire Cat caliber.”
Republican strategist Ron Bonjean: “Biden laughing does not come off with the intended effect. It is actually hurting him. Looks very condescending.”
Movie critic Roger Ebert: “Joe! Stop smiling and laughing!”
Washington Times’ Emily Miller: “Biden laughing when he disagrees with Ryan is so annoying. Like a child in time out.”
Washington Post’s Jennifer Rubin: “Biden’s laughing is losing the debate- obnoxious”
Comedy Central’s Indecision: “If this keeps up much longer, Joe Biden’s going to sprain his laugh muscles.”
or.....

Quote:
Media outlets largely focused on criticizing Vice President Joe Biden's demeanor during the October 11 vice presidential debate, ignoring the substantive arguments being addressed in the discussion. Meanwhile, fact-checkers were busy pointing out the inaccuracies in Congressman Paul Ryan's claims.

"If it sounds good, it is good." Duke Ellington

~ Reeflections Gallery ~ fine art photography prints
Reeflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #1298
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 1229896
Editing OK?: No

I did not watch this debate, either.

I have seen clips from it.

Biden laughed his ass silly because of all the bullshit Ryan put forth.

However, Biden came across as a condescending, pompous fool.

An old school politician versus an Ayn Rand zombie.

In the next presidential debate, we will see a naive, but well meaning President, versus another rich man running for the White House so he can make the rich richer.

Holy shit, we are fucked.
Old 10-12-2012   #1299
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1091466

Rick, This ain't Petty Coat Junction

and your Uncle Joe ain't in the race.

Иосиф Виссарионович Сталин

Just remember there Rick, we all think.....

I can honestly say that there are two most remarkable men in the world today. Michio Kaku is one and I am the other one. Between us we cover all knowledge.

Kaku knows all that can be known....And I know the rest.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today?
Today is a gift. That is why we call it the present."

Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda
gryphonslair99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #1300
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 1229896
Editing OK?: No

Quote:
Originally Posted by gryphonslair99 View Post
Rick, This ain't Petty Coat Junction

and your Uncle Joe ain't in the race.

Иосиф Виссарионович Сталин

Just remember there Rick, we all think.....
I love Mr. Haney. Part idiot, part con man, part genius, part huckster, part inspiration- and all American.

You know, I think he would have made a great president in this day and time.

On the other hand, I am no big fan of Uncle Joe, you troublemaker.....

Rick Waldroup is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: