PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
PhotoCamel Directory Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > OT: Off-topic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011   #1
Alpaca

aivzdog is just really very very niceaivzdog is just really very very niceaivzdog is just really very very niceaivzdog is just really very very niceaivzdog is just really very very niceaivzdog is just really very very niceaivzdog is just really very very niceaivzdog is just really very very niceaivzdog is just really very very niceaivzdog is just really very very niceaivzdog is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 48329
Default Boots boots and more boots!

So, I am always interested in boots. Guess its my love for the outdoors. Came across this post on machine finder with john deere boots. They are pretty cool and different style of boots too.

Friday Fun: Boots Edition | John Deere MachineFinder

Would you buy a pair?

Anna

Old 04-18-2011   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

verdesardog strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorverdesardog strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorverdesardog strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorverdesardog strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorverdesardog strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorverdesardog strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorverdesardog strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorverdesardog strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorverdesardog strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorverdesardog strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorverdesardog strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1224300
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Boots boots and more boots!

NO, I wouldn't buy any of those boots.

I'm a search and rescue ground pounder and my boots need to be real....

COMMENTS, CRITIQUES ALWAYS WELCOME

YOU ARE THE ANGEL FOR WHOM SOMEONE WAITS TODAY
verdesardog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011   #3
Bactrian

Rick Waldroup strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick Waldroup strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick Waldroup strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick Waldroup strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick Waldroup strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick Waldroup strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick Waldroup strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick Waldroup strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick Waldroup strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick Waldroup strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick Waldroup strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 578199
Editing OK?: No

Yes. In fact, I ordered a pair of the pink ones, Anna.
Old 04-18-2011   #4
F1 Camel

gryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1076629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Waldroup View Post
Yes. In fact, I ordered a pair of the pink ones, Anna.
And that would surprise us why Rick?

Anxiously awaiting the witty reply.

I can honestly say that there are two most remarkable men in the world today. Michio Kaku is one and I am the other one. Between us we cover all knowledge.

Kaku knows all that can be known....And I know the rest.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today?
Today is a gift. That is why we call it the present."

Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda
gryphonslair99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011   #5
F1 Camel

gryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1076629

These have served me quite well. http://jockmyfresh.com/product_image...86099_zoom.jpg

I can honestly say that there are two most remarkable men in the world today. Michio Kaku is one and I am the other one. Between us we cover all knowledge.

Kaku knows all that can be known....And I know the rest.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today?
Today is a gift. That is why we call it the present."

Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda
gryphonslair99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011   #6
Vicuna

Wade D is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask first

The hiking style boots would be OK for when I'm off roading on foot in search of a scenic spot to photograph.
Wade D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011   #7
Dromedary

Mike_PEAT is a name known to allMike_PEAT is a name known to allMike_PEAT is a name known to allMike_PEAT is a name known to allMike_PEAT is a name known to allMike_PEAT is a name known to allMike_PEAT is a name known to allMike_PEAT is a name known to allMike_PEAT is a name known to allMike_PEAT is a name known to allMike_PEAT is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 2759
Editing OK?: Ask first

I'm only interested in "Little Boots", because she's into synthesizers and other electronic music gadgets!
Mike_PEAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011   #8
Llama

Imagesgranted is a glorious beacon of lightImagesgranted is a glorious beacon of lightImagesgranted is a glorious beacon of lightImagesgranted is a glorious beacon of lightImagesgranted is a glorious beacon of lightImagesgranted is a glorious beacon of lightImagesgranted is a glorious beacon of lightImagesgranted is a glorious beacon of light
CamelKarma: 1050

if you are looking for exceptional out door boots i would recommend the miendl boots , you may struggle to get these in the states as they are German , but i can say you would struggle to find a better boot in the u.s.a
Old 04-19-2011   #9
Bactrian

Rick Waldroup strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick Waldroup strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick Waldroup strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick Waldroup strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick Waldroup strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick Waldroup strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick Waldroup strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick Waldroup strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick Waldroup strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick Waldroup strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick Waldroup strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gryphonslair99 View Post
And that would surprise us why Rick?

Anxiously awaiting the witty reply.
Look, pal, I am never afraid to show my sensitive side. Once, back in 1980, on a bet I wore a pair of pink boots and black horn rim glasses to an Elvis Costello show. I was afraid to let my friends know that I thought I actually looked good in those boots...

Here, for your morning entertainment

Old 04-19-2011   #10
Bactrian

Anna, you should look into Danner Boots. I have owned a pair of their boots for over 20 years now, one of the best investments I ever made for my feet. I slap a little saddle soap on them about 4 times a year and they are still going strong.

Here is a link to their website Danner - Since 1932

Rick Waldroup is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: