PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Olympus

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2008   #1
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

Mr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 4084156
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Lightroom Presets

Just in case anyone needs or cares...here is some Lightroom stuff I made...

I have TWO different presets for the Olympus E-3 (I have used them on the E-1 too). Might work on the E-520, E-420, etc. also with no issues.

There is a "Slight" version and a "Strong" version. I have both of these files in the Lightroom User Presets directory, which by default (on a Windows machine) is:
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Adobe\Lightroom\Develop Presets\User Presets

Copy them when Lightroom is CLOSED.

What I would do is open an image in Lightroom and switch to the Develop module.

Adjust the White Balance (Temp and Tone) according to what you like.

Adjust the Exposure value to what you think it ought to be.

Now use the left pane, select the Presets, and in the User Presets "folder", select the Slight. If you want a bit stronger, choose it.

The presets adjust pretty much everything except a WB and Exposure. If you don't like a setting, just change it and then save your presets over the top of these and your changes will be set.

Slight file: E-3 Slight Settings.lrtemplate
Strong file: E-3 Stronger Settings.lrtemplate

Be sure to uncheck any options in this free hosting thing before downloading...

What's Camel Karma?
Posting Images Tutorial
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008   #2
F1 Camel

korman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkorman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkorman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkorman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkorman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkorman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkorman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkorman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkorman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkorman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkorman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 497479
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Lightroom Presets

Thank you, those are useful.

Korman
korman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008   #3
Vicuna

creativepro is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 10

Is it possible to provide the link for

Slight file: E-3 Slight Settings.lrtemplate
Strong file: E-3 Stronger Settings.lrtemplate

The Link provided in the post is not related to the Lightroom presets

thank you

Sue
creativepro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008   #4
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

Mr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 4084156
Editing OK?: Ask First

Here are the new links......

Slight File: E-3 Slight Settings.lrtemplate
Stronger File: E-3 Stronger Settings.lrtemplate
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008   #5
Vicuna

creativepro is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 10

thank you

Sue
creativepro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008   #6
senses working overtime

Paul Shields strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPaul Shields strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPaul Shields strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPaul Shields strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPaul Shields strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPaul Shields strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPaul Shields strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPaul Shields strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPaul Shields strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPaul Shields strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPaul Shields strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 401964
Editing OK?: Yes

Sounds very interesting. I'll try these out later. I'm starting to see some great plugins in Lightroom now. This is developing into a one-stop shop for a lot of what I need. It's almost like Adobe are shooting themselves in the foot as Photoshop is becoming less of a requirement for 99% of image editing.
Paul Shields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008   #7
Bactrian

Raist3d is a jewel in the roughRaist3d is a jewel in the roughRaist3d is a jewel in the roughRaist3d is a jewel in the rough
CamelKarma: 344

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Shields View Post
Sounds very interesting. I'll try these out later. I'm starting to see some great plugins in Lightroom now. This is developing into a one-stop shop for a lot of what I need. It's almost like Adobe are shooting themselves in the foot as Photoshop is becoming less of a requirement for 99% of image editing.
I really think that for photographers, that's the way it should be. Photoshop was not really designed originally for photography.

- Raist

Photographer & Tools/Systems/Gui Vid Games Programmer
Raist3d is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Olympus »

Share this topic: