PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Olympus

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2012   #1
Dromedary

OdzBodkinz is just really very very niceOdzBodkinz is just really very very niceOdzBodkinz is just really very very niceOdzBodkinz is just really very very niceOdzBodkinz is just really very very niceOdzBodkinz is just really very very niceOdzBodkinz is just really very very niceOdzBodkinz is just really very very niceOdzBodkinz is just really very very niceOdzBodkinz is just really very very niceOdzBodkinz is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 45802
Default Fat and Happy with the 45mm 1.8

Playing around with a few new photo tools this morning. I downloaded Snapseed by NIK for my iPad (it's currently free) and tried out some JPEG shooting on my G3 and 45mm 1.8. I normally shoot RAW then convert in LR, but I recently got a camera adapter for my iPad2, and I wanted to try out a workflow for traveling. So, I shoot in JPEG, upload to iPad then edit in Snapseed...and voila. Easy and fun. Not super great quality, but I like the effects and it is really neat to edit on the iPad. I can see the future of photo editing on a device like this....

And one quick BW conversion....

www.iflphoto.com
OdzBodkinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #2
Vicuna

Frandy strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorFrandy strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorFrandy strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorFrandy strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorFrandy strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorFrandy strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorFrandy strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorFrandy strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorFrandy strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorFrandy strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorFrandy strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 365601
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: Fat and Happy with the 45mm 1.8

Fun! I'll have to try that app. By the way, I just purchased the GX1 and added the Olympus 45mm 1.8. What a combination. I love it. I took my first shots this weekend (the Raleigh NC skyline), shooting them in RAW and using Photomatrix to get HDR results. I then had 12x18 prints made. I was really impressed!
Frandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #3
Dromedary

mrpalmer420 has a reputation beyond reputemrpalmer420 has a reputation beyond reputemrpalmer420 has a reputation beyond reputemrpalmer420 has a reputation beyond reputemrpalmer420 has a reputation beyond reputemrpalmer420 has a reputation beyond reputemrpalmer420 has a reputation beyond reputemrpalmer420 has a reputation beyond reputemrpalmer420 has a reputation beyond reputemrpalmer420 has a reputation beyond reputemrpalmer420 has a reputation beyond repute
CamelKarma: 24555
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Fat and Happy with the 45mm 1.8

damn i missed the free period for this. But i was reading the description and is says it supports raw when imported with the camera connection kit.

Nikon D90 18-105 VR Kit Lens, Nikkor AF 50 f/1.8D, SB700, Slik Pro II Tripod and Ballhead.

My Flickr: www.flickr.com/tjtunnington
mrpalmer420 is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Olympus »

Share this topic: