PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Nikon Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2011   #1
Alpaca

Jessie711 is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 10
Default Slide copying adapter for a D90

I have a number of slides that I want to copy using a slide copying adapter for my Nikon D90.

Iíve been looking at the Opteka HD2 Silde Copier and the Nikon 3213 Nikon ES-1 Slide Copying Adapter - 3213NID but they both have mixed reviews.

Can anyone give me the pros & cons of these two adapters or a better alternative? Also need to purchase any accessories, extension tubes adapter rings etc?

I have the following lenses.

Nikon 60mm f/2.8D AF Micro-Nikkor
AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6mmG VR
AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED

Old 11-14-2011   #2
Llama

WayneF has a brilliant futureWayneF has a brilliant futureWayneF has a brilliant futureWayneF has a brilliant futureWayneF has a brilliant futureWayneF has a brilliant futureWayneF has a brilliant futureWayneF has a brilliant futureWayneF has a brilliant futureWayneF has a brilliant futureWayneF has a brilliant future
CamelKarma: 18940
Default Re: Slide copying adapter for a D90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie711 View Post
I have a number of slides that I want to copy using a slide copying adapter for my Nikon D90.

Iíve been looking at the Opteka HD2 Silde Copier and the Nikon 3213 Nikon ES-1 Slide Copying Adapter - 3213NID but they both have mixed reviews.

Can anyone give me the pros & cons of these two adapters or a better alternative? Also need to purchase any accessories, extension tubes adapter rings etc?

I have the following lenses.

Nikon 60mm f/2.8D AF Micro-Nikkor
AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6mmG VR
AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED

You have the 60mm macro lens, so you should use it.
See Scanning thousands of slides? Try a digital camera

Four Flash Fundamentals We Must Know
WayneF is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Nikon Forum »

Share this topic: