A Haze and an ear
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Nature & Wildlife

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008   #1
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Llama

CamelKarma: 951145
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default A Haze and an ear

It took me a while to realise what I saw in the grass. It really looks like the haze has one ear, and the other one ran off, or something...

Andre

Eh, of course it's a Hare, not a Haze. I got a bit confused with the Dutch name: " Haas".

Last edited by andrejan; 06-25-2008 at 02:17 PM.. Reason: It's not a haze...
andrejan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1930
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: A Haze and an ear

Interesting.
Lyle A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008   #3
Llama

CamelKarma: 21127
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: A Haze and an ear

This looks funny. Just like you said, an ear just went in the other direction.

All Canon: EOS 1DX, 16-35 f4 IS L, 24-70IIL f2.8, 70-200L f2.8 ISII, 85mm 1.2 L, 100-400 f4-5.6 L ISII, 100 L macro. Bunch of flashes, tripod, etc. Now all I need is the ability to get the most of them.

"Don't just talk, say something".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aphotographynut

http://www.cornerstonephotographywi.com
aphotographynut is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Nature & Wildlife »

Share this topic: