PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Medium and Large Format

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2008   #1
Bactrian

J.A.F. Doorhof has much to be proud ofJ.A.F. Doorhof has much to be proud ofJ.A.F. Doorhof has much to be proud ofJ.A.F. Doorhof has much to be proud ofJ.A.F. Doorhof has much to be proud ofJ.A.F. Doorhof has much to be proud ofJ.A.F. Doorhof has much to be proud ofJ.A.F. Doorhof has much to be proud ofJ.A.F. Doorhof has much to be proud ofJ.A.F. Doorhof has much to be proud ofJ.A.F. Doorhof has much to be proud of
CamelKarma: 8988
Default Leaf AFi 7 review

For the people who like to read it:

Leaf AFi 7 ongoing diary / review

It will be updated in the coming days/week, this is day one.

Greetings,
Frank

Old 08-07-2008   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

Mr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 4089114
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Leaf AFi 7 review

Sounds like a nice tool. So you are a Leaf guy now? No more 645's ?
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008   #3
Bactrian

J.A.F. Doorhof has much to be proud ofJ.A.F. Doorhof has much to be proud ofJ.A.F. Doorhof has much to be proud ofJ.A.F. Doorhof has much to be proud ofJ.A.F. Doorhof has much to be proud ofJ.A.F. Doorhof has much to be proud ofJ.A.F. Doorhof has much to be proud ofJ.A.F. Doorhof has much to be proud ofJ.A.F. Doorhof has much to be proud ofJ.A.F. Doorhof has much to be proud ofJ.A.F. Doorhof has much to be proud of

Well actually as you can read in the review I got the AFi temporary.
I will be on the Leaf booth on photokina and I will be in Copenhagen in November for Leaf so I wanted to get myself familiar with the whole line up.

And because I did not yet shoot with the AFi I thought it would be time to do that.

I will be using the Mamiya RZ67ProII for studio work and the Mamiya 645AFD/III for location work (both with the Leaf Aptus by the way) after the evaluation period.
J.A.F. Doorhof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008   #4
Llama

HuBBaTheMan is a jewel in the roughHuBBaTheMan is a jewel in the roughHuBBaTheMan is a jewel in the roughHuBBaTheMan is a jewel in the rough
CamelKarma: 341

Good review, will be following it.

And besides hating you for having all the fun toys, i'm actually getting me a RZ67 to go next to my two 645's now. No digital back yet though, i'm sticking to film because it's cooler.. not because i dont have the money for a digital back.. honest.. thats it .. i promise

Anyways, good work =)
Old 08-26-2008   #5
Dromedary

dwightmccann is a glorious beacon of lightdwightmccann is a glorious beacon of lightdwightmccann is a glorious beacon of lightdwightmccann is a glorious beacon of lightdwightmccann is a glorious beacon of lightdwightmccann is a glorious beacon of lightdwightmccann is a glorious beacon of lightdwightmccann is a glorious beacon of lightdwightmccann is a glorious beacon of lightdwightmccann is a glorious beacon of light
CamelKarma: 1483
Editing OK?: Yes

Frank, nice to see your review. I've decided to 'back burner' the MF camera until we come visit next year. I'll spend the money on more location lighting, lenses and education at Lepp Institute in Los Osos, up near the train car restaurant where we shot. So, I'll suffer along with my 1DsMIII until then.
dwightmccann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008   #6
Bactrian

Good idea, that's also more important.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Medium and Large Format »

Share this topic: