PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Medium and Large Format Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2007   #1
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

cyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1089007
Editing OK?: No
Default Hasselblad H3D-II

Preview at Let's Go Digital: Hasselblad H3D II | Digital Camera Review

Interesting feature is the built-in GPS.

Find me on the web: Michael Chen Photo |Blog ("coming soon" since before the dinosaurs roamed the Earth)|SportsShooter | California Wildlife
cyclohexane is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007   #2
Vicuna

DigitalPhotography is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 11
Default Re: Hasselblad H3D-II

What,,, no cigarette lighter?
Old 09-26-2007   #3
Dromedary

Tom Swaman has a spectacular aura aboutTom Swaman has a spectacular aura about
CamelKarma: 194

ichael,

At a cost of between $500 and $1,00 per mp, stripped down, I am surprised you have not ordered a pair, one for the left hand and one for the right. And, now you do not have to be square to use this model!

How is the first week of school?

Tom
Tom Swaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007   #4
Photocamel Master

cyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcyclohexane strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1089007

Quote:
no cigarette lighter?
I was hoping it'd make coffee too, but I guess not.

Quote:
How is the first week of school?
We start class tomorrow. Got settled in last weekend, went shopping, all the good stuff. Started work today and spent an afternoon on a wild goose chase on what turned out to be a non-story, but that's how things go....
Old 09-27-2007   #5
Vicuna

LadyPhotographer will become famous soon enough
CamelKarma: 99

If I had the money, I would buy it. I still have my 2 Hassies from 1986, when I had a photography studio.
LadyPhotographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007   #6
Camel Breath

Mr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 3890222

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyPhotographer View Post
I still have my 2 Hassies from 1986, when I had a photography studio.
Do you still shoot with the Hassies? If so, and you scanned the shots, post a couple for us that wish we had a Hassy...

Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007   #7
Vicuna

SecondFocus is a jewel in the roughSecondFocus is a jewel in the roughSecondFocus is a jewel in the roughSecondFocus is a jewel in the rough
CamelKarma: 332

I did get an early demo of it at an HP event and it is a very impressive camera. The screen is a vast improvement although it is coming in after the Leaf big screen. I do like the ergonomics, the viewfinder is of course big and bright.

Now the GPS at first thought might seem to be a gimmick and nothing more. But not the case. It is actually a very smart function that can be utilized in the metadata for indexing, file retrieval, archiving, many new and interesting concepts that I think no one had thought about it.

It is a camera system that makes sense and has a lot of value for the right business.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Medium and Large Format Forum »

Share this topic: