PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Macro & Close-up

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008   #131
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

loeee strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorloeee strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorloeee strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorloeee strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorloeee strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorloeee strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorloeee strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorloeee strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorloeee strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorloeee strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorloeee strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 733348
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Macro Challenge #9 - Flowers

The problem is, I gave karma for a shot on pg 2, then wanted to give some for a shot on pg 5, but it was by the same photographer. So, Frank, I also love the one with the hover fly included.

(I did give karma to others too, of course.)

"Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly." Micah

Canon

Ancora Imparo
loeee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #132
Dromedary

Fymoh is a name known to allFymoh is a name known to allFymoh is a name known to allFymoh is a name known to allFymoh is a name known to allFymoh is a name known to allFymoh is a name known to allFymoh is a name known to allFymoh is a name known to allFymoh is a name known to allFymoh is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 2710
Editing OK?: Ask first

A very big thank you to everyone who awarded me with a Karma. See you in Challenge #10.

Regards

Fredy

C&C always welcome.
My PhotoCamel Gallery
Fymoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008   #133
Photocamel Muse

Athena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 61445

Same from me - thank you for the karmas and for posting all your gorgeous flowers. See you in #10.

Facebook Page like?

Google+ add?
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008   #134
Dromedary

kris142 is a name known to allkris142 is a name known to allkris142 is a name known to allkris142 is a name known to allkris142 is a name known to allkris142 is a name known to allkris142 is a name known to allkris142 is a name known to allkris142 is a name known to allkris142 is a name known to allkris142 is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 1948

Best I can do >:[

50D| 70-200 f2.8L | 28-135 | SL43 ex II
kris142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008   #135
Llama

aphotographynut is a splendid one to beholdaphotographynut is a splendid one to beholdaphotographynut is a splendid one to beholdaphotographynut is a splendid one to beholdaphotographynut is a splendid one to beholdaphotographynut is a splendid one to beholdaphotographynut is a splendid one to beholdaphotographynut is a splendid one to beholdaphotographynut is a splendid one to beholdaphotographynut is a splendid one to beholdaphotographynut is a splendid one to behold
CamelKarma: 3633

I know I am too late, but these flowers were not blooming in my yard until a few days ago.

Just thought I would add to the fun. There are some AWESOME pics posted here!!!

A
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Popi2-for-web.jpg (148.3 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg Large-Iris2-for-web.jpg (154.8 KB, 50 views)

"Don't just talk, say something".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aphotographynut

http://www.cornerstonephotographywi.com
aphotographynut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008   #136
Dromedary

Fymoh is a name known to allFymoh is a name known to allFymoh is a name known to allFymoh is a name known to allFymoh is a name known to allFymoh is a name known to allFymoh is a name known to allFymoh is a name known to allFymoh is a name known to allFymoh is a name known to allFymoh is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 2710

Late or not, still very nice work. I prefer the second one - I love the color. The orange on the first one looks a tad to strong on my monitor.

C&C always welcome.
My PhotoCamel Gallery
Fymoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012   #137
Vicuna

jirka1 has much to be proud ofjirka1 has much to be proud ofjirka1 has much to be proud ofjirka1 has much to be proud ofjirka1 has much to be proud ofjirka1 has much to be proud ofjirka1 has much to be proud ofjirka1 has much to be proud ofjirka1 has much to be proud ofjirka1 has much to be proud ofjirka1 has much to be proud of
CamelKarma: 9510

Have a great sunny days ,my friends ...
jirka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012   #138
F1 Camel

w7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1574552
Editing OK?: Ask First

Quote:
Originally Posted by jirka1 View Post
This is stunning.

You did notice, that the thread here is four years old?
.................................Weston
w7apd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012   #139
Vicuna

jirka1 has much to be proud ofjirka1 has much to be proud ofjirka1 has much to be proud ofjirka1 has much to be proud ofjirka1 has much to be proud ofjirka1 has much to be proud ofjirka1 has much to be proud ofjirka1 has much to be proud ofjirka1 has much to be proud ofjirka1 has much to be proud ofjirka1 has much to be proud of
CamelKarma: 9510

Thanks Alan ... I didnīt know that anyway , I donīt care about karmas ... Glad you like it

Sony DSC-H50 -9.1MP f=5.2-78 /31-465(35mm) F2.7- 4.5
Canon EOS D50-15.1MPx 17-55 IS F 2.8 USM , 100L F2.8 IS USM
Have a great sunny days ,my friends ...
jirka1 is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Macro & Close-up »

Share this topic: