PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Macro & Close-up

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2006   #1
Guanaco

Lin Evans has much to be proud ofLin Evans has much to be proud ofLin Evans has much to be proud ofLin Evans has much to be proud ofLin Evans has much to be proud ofLin Evans has much to be proud ofLin Evans has much to be proud ofLin Evans has much to be proud ofLin Evans has much to be proud ofLin Evans has much to be proud ofLin Evans has much to be proud of
CamelKarma: 10221
Default Life is a "bowl" of Cherries and Making Limeaid

Just Messing Around...

Lin

Lin
http://www.learntomakeslideshows.net
Lin Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006   #2
dc2
Photocamel Master

dc2 is a jewel in the roughdc2 is a jewel in the roughdc2 is a jewel in the rough
CamelKarma: 290
Default Re: Life is a "bowl" of Cherries and Making Limeaid

Nice got my taste buds going
Feel free to edit any of my photos<br />All comments welcome and appreciated<br />London England<br />Canon 1Ds2<br />I lost faith in religion as a child when I saw a lightning conductor being fitted to the local church.
RSPB Member.
dc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006   #3
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

ohenry strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorohenry strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorohenry strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorohenry strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorohenry strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorohenry strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorohenry strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorohenry strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorohenry strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorohenry strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorohenry strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1035205
Editing OK?: No

Interesting lighting on the glass with the lime.
Old 01-21-2006   #4
Dromedary

mikej will become famous soon enough
CamelKarma: 65

Nice job on the lighting. The cherries have a couple of reflective highlights that are a little distracting to me, but other wise and excellent job.

Mike
Old 01-21-2006   #5
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

Mr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 3904657
Editing OK?: Ask First

I like them both. Very nice images, even for an OLPer

The cherries one is just a nice all around shot. Good colors and detail. But is that a bowl? Looks like a cup to me but a very pretty cup. My Wife would want one, so I shall not show her

The lime one has a very nice color in it. The lime green goes really well with the blue bits, however you did it
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006   #6
Alpaca

Scott Pluta is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 12

The cherries are nice, evenouth the red channel went a little crazy at some spots.
Old 01-22-2006   #7
Dromedary

Michele will become famous soon enough
CamelKarma: 59

I really like both the photos.. The colors and lighting really get my attention of the second one. Just not something you see all the time.. Nice work.. Michele
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006   #8
Guanaco

Lin Evans has much to be proud ofLin Evans has much to be proud ofLin Evans has much to be proud ofLin Evans has much to be proud ofLin Evans has much to be proud ofLin Evans has much to be proud ofLin Evans has much to be proud ofLin Evans has much to be proud ofLin Evans has much to be proud ofLin Evans has much to be proud ofLin Evans has much to be proud of
CamelKarma: 10221

Thank's folks - it's fun wringing out the new R1 - here's a couple more for fun:

Links to full sized on top of each reduced sized image:

http://www.lin-evans.net/dpreview/berriesfull.jpg

http://www.lin-evans.net/dpreview/strawberrydelight.jpg

Lin
http://www.learntomakeslideshows.net
Lin Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006   #9
Dromedary

Michele will become famous soon enough
CamelKarma: 59

I really like the last photo.. The black bg works well and I like the lighting.. Very romantic setting.. Nice work! Michele
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006   #10
Vicuna

Fish36990 has a spectacular aura aboutFish36990 has a spectacular aura about
CamelKarma: 114
Editing OK?: Yes

Show Off!!!!!

Only joking..sort of...because I really am jealous. Nice photos. I'm writing this on my blackberry (haha) on the way to buy some black velvet.

Josh

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Macro & Close-up »

Share this topic: