PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
PhotoCamel Directory Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Macro and Close-up Photography

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2007   #1
Guanaco

TheronFamily is a jewel in the roughTheronFamily is a jewel in the roughTheronFamily is a jewel in the roughTheronFamily is a jewel in the rough
CamelKarma: 390
Default Baby in the Bokeh

I found this baby in my bokeh!

the Photo Muse: the-photo-muse.blogspot.com
TheronFamily is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Macro and Close-up Photography »

Share this topic: