PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
PhotoCamel Directory Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Macro and Close-up Photography

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010   #1
Dromedary

GOLDENORFE is just really very very niceGOLDENORFE is just really very very niceGOLDENORFE is just really very very niceGOLDENORFE is just really very very niceGOLDENORFE is just really very very niceGOLDENORFE is just really very very niceGOLDENORFE is just really very very niceGOLDENORFE is just really very very niceGOLDENORFE is just really very very niceGOLDENORFE is just really very very niceGOLDENORFE is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 40482
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Dewdrop Refractions

at last we had a good dew on my day off, at last

here are the first few shots

phil

#1 Simplicity

#2 twin geraniums

#3 petunia

#4 patio daisy

#5 Pilosella aurantiaca flower

Old 09-24-2010   #2
Camel Breath

LordV strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorLordV strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorLordV strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorLordV strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorLordV strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorLordV strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorLordV strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorLordV strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorLordV strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorLordV strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorLordV strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 13809663
Default Re: Dewdrop Refractions

Wonderful refractions Phil !
Brian V
LordV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010   #3
Dromedary

Taigen strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorTaigen strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorTaigen strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorTaigen strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorTaigen strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorTaigen strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorTaigen strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorTaigen strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorTaigen strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorTaigen strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorTaigen strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 8865603

These are just wonderful, it is hard to pick a favorite! One day I will "capture" one of these Thanks so much for sharing yours.

Entered the DSLR world in 2009
Nikon D7000, Nikon D5000 - Nikkor 18-55 f3.5 - 5.6 G VR , Sigma 17-70mm, Tamron 90mm, Nikkor AF-SDX 55-300mm, Nikkor 105mm
Photoshop CS5
I enjoy taking local classes/photo shoots...always willing to listen and learn.
Taigen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010   #4
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

Gautam strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGautam strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGautam strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGautam strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGautam strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGautam strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGautam strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGautam strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGautam strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGautam strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGautam strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 21274656
Editing OK?: Yes

Lovely shots Phil.

gautam
Gautam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010   #5
F1 Camel

Georgios3D strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgios3D strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgios3D strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgios3D strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgios3D strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgios3D strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgios3D strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgios3D strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgios3D strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgios3D strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgios3D strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 3813613

Wonderful series Phil.Georgios
Old 09-26-2010   #6
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Guanaco

Analog6 is a glorious beacon of lightAnalog6 is a glorious beacon of lightAnalog6 is a glorious beacon of lightAnalog6 is a glorious beacon of lightAnalog6 is a glorious beacon of lightAnalog6 is a glorious beacon of lightAnalog6 is a glorious beacon of lightAnalog6 is a glorious beacon of lightAnalog6 is a glorious beacon of light
CamelKarma: 1259

They are wonderful, well done.

"In a world of magnets and miracles"

GearList / flickr (larger sizes) / MyBlog / MyZenfolio / MyRedBubble /
LightArt
Analog6 is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Macro and Close-up Photography »

Share this topic: