Alternative for Powerex MH-C800S battery charger??? SOFT charging needed.
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Lighting Technique

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6 Days Ago   #1
Llama

CamelKarma: 186457
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Alternative for Powerex MH-C800S battery charger??? SOFT charging needed.

I am just wondering whether there is any alternative for Powerex MH-C800S AA (AAA) battery charger. I had two units in the last 4-5 years. Both of them are dead.
I like them as a charger when they work. Unfortunately, it turns out they all fail within 1-2 years if you use them (all the time) as a professional photographer.

I would like to have a charger which allows me to charge battery in "soft" charge mode to make sue my batteries last long and it lasts more than 2 years...

THANKS SO MUCH!

haring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Days Ago   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6964240
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Alternative for Powerex MH-C800S battery charger??? SOFT charging needed.

Mine is a Maha MH-C800S, so same one, not died in 2 years....

Olympus Passion Magazine
Idiot Savant AND trouble-maker...

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is online now   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Lighting Technique »

Share this topic: