Radio trigger that can control flash output
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Lighting Technique

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2017   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 323038
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Radio trigger that can control flash output

Im looking for a radio trigger system that can adjust flash output from the transmitter that can also work on various brand strobes systems, hss capable would be a bonus.
Im using Nikon bodies and have a few Alien Bee's, a Rovelight 600 and a few Nikon and YN speed lights. I know Paul C Buff's cyber commander will allow me to adjust flash output but will a cyber sync receiver work with my Rovelight and speedlights?
Is there some sort of, for lack of a better term universal radio system that can do that?

Old 03-12-2017   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1091466
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Radio trigger that can control flash output

Usually if you want that kind of control you have to use a single system to achieve it, not a mixture of lights brands and types. The easiest way is to use something like Novatron's Powerpack strobes.

I can honestly say that there are two most remarkable men in the world today. Michio Kaku is one and I am the other one. Between us we cover all knowledge.

Kaku knows all that can be known....And I know the rest.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today?
Today is a gift. That is why we call it the present."

Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda
gryphonslair99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017   #3
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 323038
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Radio trigger that can control flash output

Yeah, kinda figured, hoping something may be out there.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Lighting Technique »

Share this topic: