If only color and light had a sound
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Landscape & Travel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2018   #1
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 3215601
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default If only color and light had a sound

It's awhile since I last posted here. This is an HDR rendering of last nights sunset in Bremerton. I liked the movement in water and the reflected light patterns of the building on the bank of the inlet.

DonT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018   #2
Llama

CamelKarma: 783650
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: If only color and light had a sound

I like it.
Gregw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018   #3
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 11678231

I sure am glad you decided to share it here. I like it more than you know. Not only the reflections on the water, but also the vivid color of the sky, the shape of the mountains, the darker shapes of the tree line and especially the lights coming on in town.

Your subject line is also intriguing. I heard the music in my head and was going to choose a fitting song to play but I supposed that would be too dorky.

So Cal Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018   #4
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 16271953

Beautiful shot!

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Landscape & Travel »

Share this topic:

Tags
bremerton, inlet, sunset, turriga