LA Marathon
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Landscape & Travel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2017   #1
Llama

CamelKarma: 542781
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default LA Marathon

Since it is today, I thought I'd post a shot I took last year for the 30th anniversary. I went outside to take the trash out and saw this, thinking of the battle of Los Angeles (I had forgotten about the run). Turned out the city had lit the course with spotlights.

If anyone here is participating, Good Luck!

Gregw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 18901952
Default Re: LA Marathon

UFO'S !!!
Old 03-19-2017   #3
Llama

CamelKarma: 542781
Default Re: LA Marathon

The original battle started from a fear of a Japanese attack. A submarine had shelled Santa Barbara the night before so everyone was a bit on edge. I have never read any definitive answer to what the army was shooting at. Tinsel town musta' freaked when the anti-aircraft started going off.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Landscape & Travel »

Share this topic: