Flagler Beach Scene
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Landscape & Travel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1 Week Ago   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 191966
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Flagler Beach Scene

Just before storm rolled in, dodging raindrops. Flagler Beach, Florida.

D7100, f/11 at 1/100 sec, ISO 100 15mm

franktp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6917518
Default Re: Flagler Beach Scene

Good old Flagler Beach.... is it cool? JAHarris been trying to con me in to coming down and shooting the place but I think he just wants me to buy him a coffee and then ditch me on the beach some where.

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #3
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 18588934

nice work Frank,, sorry I missed you when you were up there !! I was up there and got my camera wet, it stopped working for a period of time which put me in a FUNK !! I did see some other photographers out there but I couldn't tell if any were you and again I was irritated with what I'd done to my camera,, it HAS since come back to full function and hopefully it
ll stay that way,, I hope you had a great time while here !! those clouds look beautiful, I know it wasn't taken on the day I was there as it was somewhat less then inspiring
Old 1 Week Ago   #4
F1 Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pickles View Post
Good old Flagler Beach.... is it cool? JAHarris been trying to con me in to coming down and shooting the place but I think he just wants me to buy him a coffee and then ditch me on the beach some where.
one of these days my friend !! if you make it down this way
Old 1 Week Ago   #5
Vicuna

I love the place, how it changes from year to year when I go there.
Old 1 Week Ago   #6
Vicuna

Jim, I was there Sunday AM March 12 and early PM the next day. Sunday, there were a few shooters out on the beach, A guy there told me there was supposed to b a shoot called Angels on the beach that day, but the weather stopped it.Sunday I was at Marineland, a hundred yards or so up the beach from the stairs. took some shots, working on them now. Went to Washington Oaks, was bummed by the destruction of those dunes from the hurricane.
Old 1 Week Ago   #7
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 3644991
Editing OK?: Yes

Just be sure to meet up with Jim at the beach first, then lunch and coffee afterwards. I met up with Jim at Flagler a few years back. Jim is a first class host and was a very cool guy to hang out with. A very knowledgeable photographer, and well versed in post-production editing. Down to earth and happy to share his knowledge. You wouldn't be disappointed with the trip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pickles View Post
Never argue with an idiot! They drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience..

Flickr Photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/90957342@N08/
Erich1B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #8
F1 Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erich1B View Post
Just be sure to meet up with Jim at the beach first, then lunch and coffee afterwards. I met up with Jim at Flagler a few years back. Jim is a first class host and was a very cool guy to hang out with. A very knowledgeable photographer, and well versed in post-production editing. Down to earth and happy to share his knowledge. You wouldn't be disappointed with the trip.
Erich that is very kind of you to say !! I very much enjoyed meeting you over there and hope to do it again someday !!

Jimmy Buffett
jaharris1001 is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Landscape & Travel »

Share this topic: